0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Old Faces...

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/25                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  01:54 PM   -   Old Faces...

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Unbelievable, after how f**king long, I get not only an email but a phonecall from Lianne of all people!!!! Talk about blasting from the past.. naturally talk turned to music (she's doing bits and bobs here'n'there) and I just got thinking about all those DTers missing in action (or mebbe they've just changed their names)...

Mike C?
Rhea?
Caspar Project?
JMS (The dude who organised that DT CD??)
LiquidPhire?
Espoo2?
Ville?
R-Tek?
Aaron/PointBeing?
Luci077?
Rockstar?

I'm sure the list goes on but hey, ya gotta start somewhere..  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/25                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  01:59 PM   -   RE: Old Faeces...

BJT

Link?:  No link

Yeah what happened to Aaron? He once posted this awesome essay on how to make music, I miss him.

Message 3/25                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  03:32 PM   -   RE: Old Faces...

steve

I think aaron stopped making music altogether  

I'm still here, I've just changed to an even stupider name, that's all.

Message 4/25                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  04:21 PM   -   RE: Old Faces...

Maarten

But that doesnt tell him what your name was r-tek...

Message 5/25                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  09:58 PM   -   RE: Old Faces...

Bastiaan

Roller8, elipsis, zwolf the elf (which is still somewhat of a good joke in german), driftkicker, that phil from novation, mindspawn, 99devils, rogue, purple haze, that mexiacan chick with all her sailor friends, errate, H from steps, horizens, damballah, sitar...etc.etc.etc...so many names...

Message 6/25                 Date: 01-May-03  @  09:40 AM   -   RE: Old Faces...

psylichon

lol... phil from novation. Who the fuck misses him? We have Os 4.1 now  

psy

"I want TRIPLE FILTERS!"

Message 7/25                 Date: 01-May-03  @  09:55 AM   -   RE: Old Faces...

Bastiaan

Actually novation still has desent service...some bloke at their helpdesk sent me 3 keys for my bassstation totally free of charge...no questions asked etc. I never even bought the damn thing from them in the first place, cos it was a second hand unit.

Hey, anyone seen 90s child? Cos I feel like some good old child abuse. I wanna get Belgian on his ass.

Message 8/25                 Date: 01-May-03  @  10:06 AM   -   RE: Old Faces...

Maarten

mindspawn, 99devils & driftkicker still visit regularly- pay attention Bas ;). You left out Rhea..

Message 9/25                 Date: 01-May-03  @  11:41 AM   -   RE: Old Faces...

k

Link?:  No link

Phil's moved to NZ and has a nice little ranch and studio there

Message 10/25                 Date: 01-May-03  @  03:51 PM   -   RE: Old Faces...

Bastiaan

Nope Dstate already mentioned Rhea..did't want to sound too redundant. Damm, phil's in NZ? What's there?

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum