0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: you are a fucking cunt

Viewing all 24 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/24                 Date: 09-Nov-02  @  07:02 AM   -   you are a fucking cunt

nothingnewhere

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

http://www.limmy.com/playthings/xylophone/

no i didnt make this. its brilliant though.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/24                 Date: 09-Nov-02  @  07:09 AM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

queasy00

Link?:  Link

this thing is pretty wicked.
-j

Message 3/24                 Date: 09-Nov-02  @  11:08 AM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

Zazza

Link?:  No link

awesome..

hahahaha..

Message 4/24                 Date: 09-Nov-02  @  11:11 AM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

milan

haha lol!   good one...

Message 5/24                 Date: 09-Nov-02  @  12:06 PM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

psylichon

i'm waking my wife up with that one.... brilliant

psy

Message 6/24                 Date: 09-Nov-02  @  12:54 PM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

k

the fun you can have with flash eh! :|

Message 7/24                 Date: 09-Nov-02  @  01:46 PM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

proximus

hehe.. good fun  

Message 8/24                 Date: 09-Nov-02  @  05:36 PM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

xoxos

ror! (accent)

"just a man.. with a man's courage..."

Message 9/24                 Date: 10-Nov-02  @  12:02 AM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

Def Z

Classic...

Message 10/24                 Date: 10-Nov-02  @  03:59 AM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

Meriphew

That's a good one! I'm gonna be sending that to a few people.

Message 11/24                 Date: 10-Nov-02  @  05:16 PM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

JX3P0

Link?:  Link

LOL!that's beyond funny.

H-i'm gonna spread the joy on that one.

Message 12/24                 Date: 11-Nov-02  @  03:13 AM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

errata

Hehehe... that's great! it's in my head now...

e

Message 13/24                 Date: 11-Nov-02  @  03:24 AM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

Defector Z

Okay, so who's up for mix contest?

Message 14/24                 Date: 11-Nov-02  @  03:24 AM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

psylichon

i suspect someone will have a track posted within the week with those same notes in the melody. they're in all our heads!

you...are...a...fuckin...cunt!

psylichon

Message 15/24                 Date: 12-Nov-02  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

Def Z

No, YOU...are...a...ing....

It was all I could do to NOT play that for my parents the other night....

Message 16/24                 Date: 12-Nov-02  @  12:47 AM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

bedwyr

link

"A teenage girl had to swim for her life after her car crashed during floods in north Wales on Friday.

Elin Sion, 17, of Eglwysbach, struggled from her vehicle after crashing into the overflowing River Conwy at Tan Lan bend on the A470 near Llanrwst on Friday.

She battled against strong currents in water which was up to her neck, and eventually struggled out."

i'll tell you who's a fucking cunt, in fact two of them, fucking cunts. it's the old couple who refused to give my cousin a lift to the next village when she crawled out of the river on friday night. her car was driver side down submerged in the river after it skidded off the road. they said "oh, we'll phone the police when we get to a phone box". wankers.

anyway, what a trooper! cops said they didn't know how she made it out alive. phew!

Message 17/24                 Date: 12-Nov-02  @  12:55 AM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

psylichon

I'm glad to hear she's alright, beds...

wicked storms in the US right now, too... killed over 35 people I think. Tornados and other nasties. gaia's gettin' pissed.

psylichon

Message 18/24                 Date: 12-Nov-02  @  05:51 AM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

errata

WARNING - Hippy sh*t ahead...

The earth's fury is perhaps a natural response to all of the NEGATIVE energy being thrown around by us Humans?

Hmmm... I know we have major earthwide natural disasters under other presidents as well.

But this (I think) is why the phraze "storm seasoning" has a double meaning. Ask a Druid!

e

Message 19/24                 Date: 12-Nov-02  @  02:28 PM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

milan

Sheep moved!

"Earlier, 50 sheep were ferried to dry land after being caught by rising water at Llanbadarn on the outskirts of Aberystwyth"

thank god the sheep are safe! what would wales be without them  

Message 20/24                 Date: 12-Nov-02  @  03:08 PM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

bedwyr

loveless ;)

Message 21/24                 Date: 12-Nov-02  @  03:42 PM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

milan

haha!

Message 22/24                 Date: 12-Nov-02  @  07:32 PM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

Zazza

File?:  [image]

[image file]

you'd be ok, you can get blowup ones...

Message 23/24                 Date: 12-Nov-02  @  08:06 PM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

xoxos

welsh natural disasters  

well that'll teach your cousin not to dress like a nasty crazy hippy then won't it?

it's funny, you know.. (initiate irie amble for u.s. folks..) the welsh folk museum they'v egot these whole row of ohuses they moved, and they're titchy little things.. roof has got to be under 5' for the lot. now all the welsh are 6'6"

Message 24/24                 Date: 12-Nov-02  @  10:56 PM   -   RE: you are a fucking cunt

xoxos

^just download that and let it loop

Viewing all 24 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum