0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Viewing all 64 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

Original Message 1/64                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  04:28 PM   -   most disgusting thing you've eaten?

steef

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

well, what is it?

don't think I've ever eaten anything really
disgusting, apart from that time I was in the
park when I was little and one of those flies
you get on poo flew straight into my mouth.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/64                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  04:57 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Ronald

Link?:  No link

MacDonalds

Message 3/64                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  05:04 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Drop

Humble Pie.

Message 4/64                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  05:53 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Zazza

heh...

don't ask..

Message 5/64                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  05:55 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

bedwyr

i had these scrambled eggs in swindon tescos on sunday, weren't very nice.

Message 6/64                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  06:18 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

milan

i just ate an egg which was in my fridge for about 2 months. and i still dont feel sick. weird, huh?

Message 7/64                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  06:34 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

damballah

File?:  [image]

[image file]

I had some eggs once that were OK going
down but once in me gut caused me to belch
nasty sulphur gas til I forced myself to puke
the nasty crap up. uh, I mean "induce
vomiting".

Message 8/64                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  08:07 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

influx

that spot between the legs of a woman who...well....didnt smell like roses I tell ya

Message 9/64                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  08:14 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

steef

what, her arse?

Message 10/64                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  08:19 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

d

maybe her "willy nelson"

Message 11/64                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  08:49 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

steef

surely you'd get kuru if you ate willy nelson?
bet he tastes like mutton too.

Message 12/64                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  09:26 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

xoxos

everythnig she cooked was way way too salty.

Message 13/64                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  10:27 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Ghost

once I ate out a Chinese girl....

funny thing is, two hours later, I wanted to eat her out again....

most disgusting thing? my own boogers.

I'm chewing one right now.

Message 14/64                 Date: 19-Sep-02  @  11:12 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Scott Digweed

that raunchy shite that aussies put on their toast... :-/

Message 15/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  12:30 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Psylichon

I ate a tuft of fur off a dead deer bone on a dare once. That was some fucked up shit, I gotta tell ya.

psylichon

Message 16/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  12:50 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

pict

I ate a spoonful of cold,pulverised,calf brains in aspic jelly when I was a young boy without knowing what it was it was an experience I've never forgotten.It was in what looked like a small trifle dish and I thought it was something sweet.

Message 17/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  01:31 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

influx

ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

nasTAY!

do you brits watch "travel sick"?

or that STUPID show fear factor over here? now THOSE people eat some NASTY SHIT.

ewwww

Message 18/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  02:12 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Psylichon

while on the subject, I'm just curious...

Who here has tasted shit?... literally. I never have, and I think I'm too old to do it now. I'm kinda kicking myself that I never took the plunge.... could someone describe it to me? Does it really taste like it smells?

psylichon

Message 19/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  03:21 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

influx

I pissed in my own face once.

never eaten poop tho

Message 20/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  11:18 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

bedwyr

oh, influx. ewww etc.

who remembers The Word ? and the geezer eating pubes on a cream cracker? wasn't me.

Message 21/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  11:54 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

xoxos

oh i've done that. my mum used to pour off the grease from cooked flesh to harden and chuck in the solid waste. well one time she put it in the container that had had orange juice in it andstuck it in the fridge to harden..

..but i met a guy who swears he was coming down off acid and was too lazy to get up and pissed in a glass.. fell asleep.. woke up thirsty..

..also says he picked up the wrong beer at a park.. you know how old ones sit out and attract bees that drown and swell

Message 22/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  04:44 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

psylichon

aw comeon, influx, EVERYone's tasted their piss. I'm not impressed  

I know there's a shit-eater among us. Don't be afraid, I'm really curious!

psylichon

p.s.- not THAT curious, but thanks for the suggestion...

Message 23/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  06:03 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

bedwyr

The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

The French eat a lot of fat and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

So eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is what kills you.

Message 24/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  06:13 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

d

ok. qui mangera de la merde pour notre ami,
psylichon ?

Message 25/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  06:19 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

bedwyr

i once eat some sheep's huevos, bit bland really.

Message 26/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  06:26 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

brad

well, i did eat out a girl when she was on her period once. fuck man, why am I telling you guys this shit?!?! Look, I figured I'd just sort of go around the edges or whatever, not actually get too into it y'know? It worked out...

Last week I dropped my tofu hotdog on the way to my car to go to work.,,um one of those hungover mornigns when you eat tofu dogs for breakfst right? Anyway, I dropped the shit on the street and it kinda rolled around a bit. i figured fuck it, 2 second rule. You just hafta brush it off the right way and you're cool, heh.

psy- please tell me what shit tastes like after you eat it, I'm curious ;-)

Message 27/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Pongoid

Well, closest I've ever had to that was trying a bite of Andouillettes. These are French pig-tripe sausages, and the tripe is not real well cleaned before it's put into the casings. I didn't like it very much. It smelled and tasted like pig digestive juices, and what could have been shit. I asked several Frenchmen on different occasions about this and they all said "It's supposed to taste like that!!!! It's supposed to make you think of...the taste of a woman's asshole when you lick it!!!" These guys were all dead serious about it. Some did not know each other, so I have to take this as verified from multiple sources. Ok, do I get a prize now?

Ape

Message 28/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  07:13 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

brad

you told me that one at mutantfest, and it's still fuggin gross! french studs are disgusting mutha's man...

But now you make me a sasauge that smells like a girl on her period and tastes like a tofu-dog rolled around in the street and dude, it's all mine!!! HA HA!!

Message 29/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  07:27 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

d

pardon moi, butt do you have any gray
poop-on?

Message 30/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  07:33 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

influx

heh. the piss in the face thing went like this:

When I was a little kid I was a bit, uh, portly...husky they called me...

out fishin with pops one day, had to take a whiz..held it for a LONG time...

finally went to the outhouse...barely able to contain...unzipped and dropped em, and just let fly

problem is my little fire hose was plastered to my little abdomen due to the tightness of my pants on my 'husky' body

happened to get stuck pointing STRAIGHT up, so...as I look down to go for a grab for aim, I get blasted in the face with a hell of a shocker!

glad I grew into that 'husky'!

Message 31/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  08:18 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

xoxos

if you ever zip your pecker in your fly, the sooner you bite it and unzip, the sooner it will stop hurting as much. for the record it probably took me about 20 seconds (of profound leaping) to make that decision. there, that's 20 seconds you don't have to go through.

Message 32/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  08:21 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

psylichon

That was an AWFUL lot of explaining, influx!

And I'm not sure it helped your claim for normalcy, either...

what a picture....(laughing uncontrollably)

psylichon

Message 33/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  08:24 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

psylichon

And Alta Vista's great for translating.

Mon anus produit souvent le fruit de la grande qualité

psylichon

Message 34/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  08:27 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

d

boy, i almost don't need no babelfish to figger
that one out!

Message 35/64                 Date: 20-Sep-02  @  08:28 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

psylichon

yes, the universality of language is a beautiful thing, no?

Message 36/64                 Date: 21-Sep-02  @  12:56 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

influx

"And I'm not sure it helped your claim for normalcy, either... "

my claim? when did I make this claim?

Message 37/64                 Date: 21-Sep-02  @  01:43 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

formant

Link?:  Link

earth worms...

i was a cub scout and it was some survival dare thing.

it wasn't horrible except the thing had dirt in it...

jamey

Message 38/64                 Date: 21-Sep-02  @  02:03 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

damballah

some day the worms'll eat you so it's all fair I suppose.

local ice cream joint has a "treat" that resembles a wormy cup of dirt -- brownie chunks, ice cream, gummy worms. not that bad, really, but it sure ain't appetizing to look at.

Message 39/64                 Date: 21-Sep-02  @  02:17 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

xoxos

now i'm sad.. once i and some other esteemable young lads hunted down a nine-year old (employing real metal spears) and made him eat dirt.. audio recording of the whole thing, made a lovely cut-up.. alas, no more.. "why you make me eat dirt?" (play it backwards)

Message 40/64                 Date: 21-Sep-02  @  06:00 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

steef

pict - do I want to ask why there was some
mushed up calf brains lying about? I think you
win the prize anyway.

heh, 'husky'  

Message 41/64                 Date: 22-Sep-02  @  12:36 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

pict

Steef my great uncle used to come round every saturday to visit my grandmother and she would buy this stuff for him because he liked it,it was in her fridge that I found it.The older generation of Scots ate some nasty stuff like sheep brains on toast,and boiled tripe which has got to come close to being the most disgusting comestible of all.I think the 2nd world war and rationing had a lot to do with their dietary habits they would eat(and enjoy)stuff that we wouldn't consider eating now.

Message 42/64                 Date: 22-Sep-02  @  01:07 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Velcro

english food :o

Message 43/64                 Date: 22-Sep-02  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

steef

dammit pict, you could've just said 'no, you
don't want to ask'. I feel ill now, I think the 'on
toast' bit makes it even worse.

Message 44/64                 Date: 23-Sep-02  @  09:31 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Bastiaan

Raw herring, snakemeat, frogs, dogs and snails won't really impress you sick fucks eh?

Message 45/64                 Date: 23-Sep-02  @  09:33 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

influx

"Raw herring, snakemeat, frogs, dogs and snails won't really impress you sick s eh?"

nope, nope, nope, awwwww poor fido, nope.

Message 46/64                 Date: 23-Sep-02  @  11:28 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Nick from Behringer

MacDonalds? Is that already said?

Message 47/64                 Date: 23-Sep-02  @  11:43 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

k

Southern Fried Chicken... any branch... bluuuurghhh!...

Message 48/64                 Date: 23-Sep-02  @  06:12 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

psylichon

McDonalds when REALLY hot... mmmmm
McDonalds 2 minutes after that.... uuuuuuugh

But fried chicken??? Comeon, it's gotta be one of the best foods in the world.

psylichon

Message 49/64                 Date: 23-Sep-02  @  08:39 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

xoxos

just about everything, really

Message 50/64                 Date: 23-Sep-02  @  09:16 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Bastiaan

McDo...when you about to have it and you're all hungry it's like "Yeah I want some fries and a burger..." You eat the stuff, then you allways feel kinda sick.

Message 51/64                 Date: 23-Sep-02  @  09:52 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

errata

A girl gave me a jelly belly from the every possible flavors box at a party this weekend!

I got vomit!!! Swear to god, it tasted just like vomit. So I asked for another to rid myself of the offending flavor! And I got earwax!!! Swear to god... blah blah blah...

Who the f*ck WANTS to eat earwax and vomit flavored candies?!!!!! This is sooooooo wrong in sooooooooo many ways!

e

Message 52/64                 Date: 23-Sep-02  @  10:54 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

lion

a christian. yuck!

Message 53/64                 Date: 24-Sep-02  @  01:18 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

psylichon

I'll bet the vomit was a tangerine, and the earwax was a buttered popcorn. they're the most horrible jelly beans. You don't have to cover EVERY flavor.

psylichon

Message 54/64                 Date: 24-Sep-02  @  04:07 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

influx

dude. there is NO way that they intentionally made those flavors!!! that was a funny story!!!!

Message 55/64                 Date: 24-Sep-02  @  05:09 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

errata

YES!!! it's true, do not let the rediculousness of the event cloud your belief. It had them listed on the back of the package! VOMIT! EARWAX!! GRASS!!! DIRT!!!! I'm not playing around here... this is serious!  

No, really... it's all true. Made after the candies in the Harry Potter stories. The broad what wrote 'dem yarns was a brit, wasn't she? Says a lot... first the beatles, then that TECHNO... now vomit flavored candies! What's NEXT!???

ooo, caps again... Jamey'll tell me to take a pill.... :p

e

Message 56/64                 Date: 24-Sep-02  @  06:22 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

damballah

hahaha

Message 57/64                 Date: 04-Oct-02  @  01:57 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Boo

I ate a Burrito from a Taco stand that the local Mexican gentlemen frequent. I bit into it and onto bone. The whole thing was a huge lump of chicken that appeared to have been wrapped in the Burrito whilst it was still alive, and then hit repeatedly with a hammer until it was dead.

I ate a single ant once, too. Fizzy.

Message 58/64                 Date: 04-Oct-02  @  02:44 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

influx

saw a guy eat a candy bar off the ground once...COVERED with ants

Message 59/64                 Date: 04-Oct-02  @  02:52 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

proximus

Sushi, I havent tried it yet but I'm interested. How's your experiences with it?

Message 60/64                 Date: 04-Oct-02  @  10:16 AM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Bastiaan

Sushi? Well incidently in Papiamento the word for trash is Sushi..

Message 61/64                 Date: 04-Oct-02  @  02:14 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

xoxos

i believe it also means 'easy, ie. a task committed with minimal effort' in japanese :p

personally i'm still jizzing over the 'bag full of sugar coated almonds' for same off sevcom list. what lovely, egg shaped delight.

Message 62/64                 Date: 04-Oct-02  @  03:28 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Bastiaan

gettin' jizzy with it eh?

Message 63/64                 Date: 04-Oct-02  @  04:44 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

cheddar

I ate a perfectly normal & tasty kebab in a disgusting way once.

You got to hold it between your palms so that the opening runs top to bottom and then you can realy dive that muff. When you come out, so long as you have enough chilli sauce in there, your face is all smeared red with bits of meat and veg all over - sort of a menstruating chick experience without the string. I am sure you have stopped reading already.

Hmm kebab

Message 64/64                 Date: 04-Oct-02  @  05:45 PM   -   RE: most disgusting thing you've eaten?

psylichon

where has this thread gone to?

YIKES

psylichon

Viewing all 64 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

There are 64 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum