0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: an announcement - read

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  11:09 PM   -   an announcement - read

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

can we please stop responding to the baiting of trolls like GT & loopy - it's (as they want) creating negative energy on the site.

if you ignore them they'll go away - they just are a couple of young guys getting a kick out of taking the piss and watching the reaction.

ignore please.

if a decent conversation entails over various issues of this nature then fine... but dont respond to 'troll inserts' or troll started threads.

let's all chill and make some good vibes i suggest.

Every little helps, as ASDA would say, and this trolling and the vibe it's making is really wearing on me, I dunno about you.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 61/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  09:55 PM   -   RE: an announcement - read

influx

Link?: Link

Im not mad, dude. Dont start talking shit, please. I didnt say ANYTHING about you personally, did I? So maybe you ought not.

why would you "bait" like that?

I know you didnt say anything "whitey" directly...but if you were serious you need to rethink it. If you werent then...thats a pretty fucked up way to go about things.

are you saying you were attempting to be ironic? If so, I missed it.

PLEASE dont start the name calling and shit, man. Totally uncalled for!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 62/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  10:01 PM   -   RE: an announcement - read

JX3P0

Ok i confess most white people suck.I'm white
so it can't be racism.seen.BTW I baited by
saying I was baiting.of course you fell for
it.Sort of predictable that way(not you but
peeps who bitch about baiting).The ole
switcheroo.Maybe I should say most
American whites?

H- club cracker

Message 63/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  10:02 PM   -   RE: an announcement - read

xoxos

imho hank's estimate is rather generous. i could be joking, but seriously. most mature humans=fairly decent cooperative/homonid equilibrium skills. but critical awareness? oppressed have the edge there because they caught a whiff. life eats. that's all you need to know! that's _all_ you need to know. obviously life is evil and totally without a shred of merit, and even amongst this lot, the *greatest* hope for humanity (yes you, you.. are) you're too afraid to do anything but pretend it's not. ooh the universe has given you mystical experiences, ooh, it's cool, i had astral sex and floated over a forest. the universe is your enemy, and you don't even know it!

fucking buddhists you claim? then you claim to ENJOY things?

okay, i'm taking a 15 minute break  

Message 64/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  10:04 PM   -   RE: an announcement - read

influx

alright. Im stupid and predictable.

next?

Message 65/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  10:05 PM     Edit: 06-Nov-02  |  10:54 PM   -   RE: an announcement - read

xoxos

see, influx, like i said? gt AND hank  

now that this has been read i can go back and edit this in as a mysterious little subversive thing in here.

it might not true, or concious, but one should remember that all these people are basically here to influence you. carefully worded. aquamarine.

Message 66/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  11:06 PM   -   RE: an announcement - read

Zazza

Link?:  No link

well, imho anyhone who can't see another person as a little precious fragment of it all, but only see their fears and predjudices reflected back in their faces aren't using their one door out of this shit...

wheeeeeeeee...

Message 67/83                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  07:59 AM   -   RE: an announcement - read

psylichon

man, x, that must be some good 'cid because from your posts tonight, I almost get the feeling that you CARE!

{shudder at the thought}

psylichon

Message 68/83                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  11:58 AM   -   RE: an announcement - read

xoxos

aah, i was having a lovely time yesterday  

z: i hate that door! it's bloody stupid!  

Message 69/83                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  01:23 PM   -   RE: an announcement - read

Zazza

Link?:  No link

i think they wired the handle...

Message 70/83                 Date: 07-Nov-02  @  07:09 PM   -   RE: an announcement - read

k

So!... no wonder GT is so 'for the shitstem' - so U used to work security in the American Embassy GT??

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 83 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum