0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Original Message                 Date: 11-Oct-02  @  05:19 PM   -   Beans on fucking toast, mate.

Booo

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Perfect day. I've got the day off work, so I'm sat on the
couch and fucking around with Reason, drinking more
Tea than is good for everyone and awaiting lunch time.

I'm all excited because I found a tin of Heinz beans in
the cupboard last night, so I'm going to make beans on
toast for lunch. This might seem really sad, but I've not
had B on T for a year and I'm seriously craving it.

Why am I announcing it here? Who knows? Maybe
this thread is something to do with Studios and
comfort? Ok, yeah, that's it. How do you make yourself
comfy in your studio and what nourishment suits you?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 61/77                 Date: 25-Nov-02  @  02:54 AM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

pict

Link?:  No link

on toast?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 62/77                 Date: 26-Nov-02  @  01:41 AM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

Boo

ON TOAST!

Message 63/77                 Date: 26-Nov-02  @  03:48 AM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

k

How about 'Sailor on a raft'

take one beans on toast - top it off with a nice poached egg & devour.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 64/77                 Date: 26-Nov-02  @  05:46 AM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

pict

Eggs and Beans is a recipe for extremely smelly farts if you ask me.

Message 65/77                 Date: 26-Nov-02  @  05:51 AM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

influx

Link?: Link

I never could get with the idea of eggs and beans but a local mexi joint sells egg/bean/cheese burritos

actually DAMN good!

Message 66/77                 Date: 26-Nov-02  @  08:31 AM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

psylichon

god DAMN that sounds good. And yeah, I could definitely clear a room with that concoction.

psy

Message 67/77                 Date: 26-Nov-02  @  09:46 AM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

influx

oh but...wait til you taste their hot sauce? the "hot" kinda actually TASTES LIKE EARTH!

Im not shitting you. hot as fuck, and tastes like DIRT

in a good way

Message 68/77                 Date: 26-Nov-02  @  10:37 AM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

cheddar

basic bottom humor - the old faithful...

Here they have a paprika/etc heavy mixed bean thing (solet) topped with a slice of ham and an egg. The funny thing is that this combination (which i like) has confirmed to me the (apparently common knowledge) link between legumes and warfare grade air biscuits. Never believed it before but sure enough - the night of and the day after such delicasies has me moving to another room- for the safetly of my family

Message 69/77                 Date: 26-Nov-02  @  11:32 AM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

xoxos

the ancho pepper has an unusual, earthy taste. hot, but very dark. might be able to find 'bufalo' sauce somewhere.. ask 'em what they use..

Message 70/77                 Date: 26-Nov-02  @  07:33 PM   -   RE: Beans on fucking toast, mate.

pict

"egg/bean/cheese burritos" just add brussel sprouts for a weapon of mass destruction.

I used to take psylocybin mushrooms so regularly that I eventually couldn't abide the taste of them however I still wanted to trip so I tried mixing them with various things to disguise the taste.This brought me to the point where I attempted mixing them with a tin of baked beans after one mouthful I realised this was a mistake but I didn't want to waste the mushrooms so I ate the whole pot.A side effect of this was etna like eruptions of the most foul smelling gas that I can only liken to the smell of a rat that has been dead for four days in a warm,humid,environment.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

There are 77 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum