0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: an announcement - read

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  11:09 PM   -   an announcement - read

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

can we please stop responding to the baiting of trolls like GT & loopy - it's (as they want) creating negative energy on the site.

if you ignore them they'll go away - they just are a couple of young guys getting a kick out of taking the piss and watching the reaction.

ignore please.

if a decent conversation entails over various issues of this nature then fine... but dont respond to 'troll inserts' or troll started threads.

let's all chill and make some good vibes i suggest.

Every little helps, as ASDA would say, and this trolling and the vibe it's making is really wearing on me, I dunno about you.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 51/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  07:48 PM   -   RE: an announcement - read

Zazza

Link?:  No link

what's wrong with american women GT?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 52/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  08:17 PM   -   RE: an announcement - read

GT

questions, questions

What are fecking Plato? ;)

GT wrote: "..but that's another thread."

Message 53/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: an announcement - read

influx

Link?: Link

wait..

GT...are you english? or american?

Message 54/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  08:50 PM   -   RE: an announcement - read

xoxos

zazza: they open their mouths and make that horrible noise. but at elast gt ain't breeding  

not like i'm keeping track but as a fyi there *are* some strains of dark skinned dark haired folks that have blue eyes.. and green.. south/central american tribes..

Message 55/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  09:21 PM   -   RE: an announcement - read

JX3P0

white=brainwashed,ignorant.Not all
whites.About 1% are cool.Probably more but
they sure aren't in our country..

H -tracker X?

Message 56/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  09:28 PM   -   RE: an announcement - read

influx

"white=brainwashed,ignorant.Not all whites.About 1% are cool.Probably more but they sure aren't in our country.."

here we fuckin go again.

BULLSHIT, dude.

you know what...by making a distinction, saying "whites aint it":

what are you doing? what is that called?

your dreaded racism. pure and simple. youre saying that "white people" are inferior for whatever reason

fuck that, bro. absolute bullshit.

Message 57/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  09:36 PM   -   RE: an announcement - read

errata

Influx has you there... I'll take a queue from Zazza's trick in another thread...

black = brainwashed,ignorant. Not all blacks. About 1% are cool. Probably more but they sure aren't in our country.

hehe

Message 58/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  09:38 PM   -   RE: an announcement - read

influx

Im gettin fuckin sick of this backlash shit. People claim to be "color blind" and then run off screamin about WHITEY

we arent all rednecks

we arent all robots

we dont all have nasal voices

we arent all xenophobes

we arent all racists

there is no such thing as ALL anything, and if there WAS it sure as hell wouldnt be based on skin tone.

think about it H...some serious re-evaluation is necessary here.

Message 59/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  09:48 PM   -   RE: an announcement - read

JX3P0

My homeboy just read the last couple of posts
and asked if i've been screaming out against
whitey.All I can say was I had to bait my own
hook for that one.Fishing isn't as fun when you
only watch.

H- look ma I caught a big one.California
minnow.cheers.

Message 60/83                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  09:51 PM   -   RE: an announcement - read

JX3P0

I won't get mad this time but I thought we
agreed to disagree.No need to quote me on
the next posted response.

H- i'm sure if they want to figure out why you
need a tampax they can scroll up.seen.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 83 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum