0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: kapok tracklist updated

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Original Message                 Date: 14-Oct-04  @  07:57 PM   -   kapok tracklist updated

cary850

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I've finished halide (I think)...hahaha...and thanks to -mindless- I think
I've learned a thing or two about compression and Eq's. I'm no pro yet,
but I'll get the hang of it eventually...so a shout out to mindless is most
definitly called for. THANKS MAN!!!

Also in addition to uploading the new version of halide I've also added
another track to my playlist. A track that is very different then
endbeautiful and halide. Please read the "Track Details" for more. Hope
you enjoy. Also I'm hearing lots of great music out there on DT...A
shout out to everyone else out there keeping the groove movin. Keep
up the good work guys/gals!

kapok

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/97                 Date: 19-Oct-04  @  07:19 PM   -   RE: kapok tracklist updated

k

well togo, you'll be booted from the chart any day now if this self voting goes on...

comprendez?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/97                 Date: 19-Oct-04  @  07:29 PM   -   RE: kapok tracklist updated

k

in fact!... hey presto!

gone

now Togo - relax ok, it's a good site with a good userbase of peeps who DONT spend all day asking about their Creative Audigy or how to get a manual for Cubase cos the dog ate their copy - welcome aboard and all that, but y'know... relax man.

we'll put you back in to the chart soon if you behave.... it's not like it's even serious for gods sake, we only added it so the frontpage would rotate a few different artists work from week to week so there's no need for it to be overused.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 43/97                 Date: 19-Oct-04  @  07:38 PM   -   RE: kapok tracklist updated

Influx

Link?: Link

jock always says some FUNNY shit!

and kapok...dont worry dude....Togo barely even registers on my awareness scale. He's just the latest fallacy to come along and bolster his deflated feelings of self-importance by disrespectfully rigging something that would be true democracy if left alone.

there've been plenty of others before, and will be plenty of others to come. Some people simply cant be left alone with honesty and integrity as the only concepts binding them.

and, for the record, I didnt slag Togo's music. Havent even listened, and probably wont because yes, his attitude sucks.

oh and also for the record, directed at Togo: No, the stuff I write wouldnt sell on a large scale. Im well aware of that, and that has never been my motivation. While I would love to write something that connects with a large number of people on an altruistic level, I believe that is almost impossible nowadays. The only stuff that sells big is almost always a sellout of some sort, or caters to the lowest common denominator.

fact is, every single one of my efforts that has been released on vinyl has SOLD OUT, with requests for represses EVERY TIME.

AND...the best part is...here at dancetech, where the charts were supposed to be a democratic exercise, and FUN...

I have never corrupted them the way you have. The times my tracks have been on the charts were because other people enjoyed them, not because I found a way to continuously vote for my own stuff. Nor did I ever ask anyone else to do so.

so...go ahead...tell me to go fuck myself. sideways. twice. The fact remains, though, that you are a chump and that my motivations are, and always have been, pure.

Message 44/97                 Date: 19-Oct-04  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: kapok tracklist updated

cary850

yo check out "shiny happy people" party people!!!!

Message 45/97                 Date: 19-Oct-04  @  09:26 PM     Edit: 19-Oct-04  |  09:28 PM   -   RE: kapok tracklist updated

milan

"Don't sweat the petty things...Pet the sweaty things"

and lol@Jock!

and a @ Togo... wtf is it with you dude? put on some happy glasses (wheres that piccie when you need it?)

(K, i think the search function isnt working btw. cheers for adding name search tho! we need it!)

Message 46/97                 Date: 19-Oct-04  @  09:57 PM   -   RE: kapok tracklist updated

k

yeah, i'm still working on the search section - nearly done

Message 47/97                 Date: 20-Oct-04  @  02:57 PM   -   RE: kapok tracklist updated

Togo Peffin

Link?:  No link

Ooh, sorry for subverting the natural equilibrium of your forum-based sub-universe. First I have a question: if my opinion is so worthless, why respond? Why not pretend I'm not there? Second, it was a big mistake to turn this into a moral issue. You're pontificating to me about the immorality of clicking a button that makes your name go higher up on a list, which would be fair enough if you weren't mocking people whose lives are restricted beyond our imagination by disabilities (the boy in the photo and everyone's favourite living physicist Mr. Hawking). I see a double standard, don't you? What would your mothers say? And mocking Rodney King really is quite idiotic. All the Americans here are genuinely unfortunate to live in a country where this could happen.
Again I shall resume the topic of not caring. If you don't care about the charts, then why do you keep bitching about them? Also, if I care about them so much, why have I not put myself back at the top? I have regular access to literally hundreds of PCs, and I could spend an hour on getting myself at the top until Christmas. I probably could care less about the charts, but dear lord it would be a struggle.
I'm not bleeding on the floor, but I am finding quite humorous this moral uproar. Also, you should remind yourselves that commercial success doesn't have to refer to what silly people like Britney Spears have.
Did I remember to tell you to chew your own teeth? Also, remove your left legs and then try to kick yourselves in the face with the right.
I'm only kidding. I actually love you all and want to hold your hands and dance around trees with you.
Influx: my attitude sucks but your music sucks AND blows simultaneously.
Lots of love, plenty of hugs and masses of respect from Dr. Togo Peffin

Message 48/97                 Date: 20-Oct-04  @  04:57 PM   -   RE: kapok tracklist updated

Jock Munro

whats wrong with Britney, give me 5 mins with her and she'll have a flange like Darth Vaders collar.

Message 49/97                 Date: 20-Oct-04  @  06:37 PM   -   RE: kapok tracklist updated

cary850

Message 50/97                 Date: 20-Oct-04  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: kapok tracklist updated

Influx

you can attack my tunes all you want, my man. They dont suck, period. The stuff that goes public does its intended purpose, and sells well enough for me to feel ok with it.

thanks for that, though. its nice to hear opinions!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

There are 97 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum