0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: NUSKOOL TRACKS

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 12-Oct-01  @  10:24 AM   -   NUSKOOL TRACKS

Breakerbox

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hi everyone, been a while since last time I was here... Just got done moving, No web access from home yet, haven't paid the tution to schol so no access to computer labs, I am in my friends house now... Working in couple tracks, want to hear what you guys think... I've uploaded 2 new tracks.

Smile VS Me is the track me and dj smile are working on...
So is the other(whatever) one but this one is mostly me..

They are not finished yet, like my all other tracks   But.. we are working on them...
So feedback?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/45                 Date: 20-Oct-01  @  02:32 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

milan

lucky git  )

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/45                 Date: 20-Oct-01  @  07:09 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

xoxos

Link?: Link

you want to borrow my job?

Message 33/45                 Date: 23-Oct-01  @  01:41 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

breakerbox

I use the es-1 for my music ensemble class, but thats about it...
I have lots of beats on it too, but i need to sample more drums, and i am too lazy...
I might sell it end of this year, spent the money on a rackmount 12 bit sampler like emu emax or somethin... And speakers... why the are those things so expensive...
"some little raver with a candy necklace and his mouth full of metal that AINT fillings "

Litte raver ? i hate you... i hate ravers...
I look anything but a raver with glowing shit and pants that are bigger then my whole body... hate..hate...

Later

Message 34/45                 Date: 23-Oct-01  @  05:22 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

influx

didnt deny the metal mouth comment tho 

that ES1 man..just score a smart media card! so easy to load samples. then record the beats and throw them in your favorite toy, reason!!!!

did you get the sounds for darkness yet? By any chance did you hear the "pro" mix? what do you think? Smile likes mine better...

Message 35/45                 Date: 23-Oct-01  @  10:41 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

horizens

File?:  [image]

[image file]

when am i going to hear the "pro" mix?

am what's going on? you letting peeps do
remixes? ahem, ahem.

Message 36/45                 Date: 23-Oct-01  @  06:56 PM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

influx

yeah but I dont want downtempo vocal mixes 

Message 37/45                 Date: 25-Oct-01  @  06:38 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

breakerbox

I heard the pro mix... I like the bass on the original mix better, but the drums on this one ing rock! There is not enough bass presence... And dude.. where is the intro? you need to put at least 4 bars of dry drums or somethin...put the ending to the begining?

The song overall rocks...makes me jealous
I am at jasons house, just got the sample cd... I am going to work on it this week, well see if I can remix it, since i dont have previous remix experience.
I have a smart media card, but i want to get a reader so i can dump the samples from the pc to the card...

talking about fillings, oone of my fillings fell/broken in pieces or somethin. it hurts like a bitch.

Later,
Eddie

Message 38/45                 Date: 25-Oct-01  @  08:42 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

influx

would you agree that we should use my mix instead?

as for a remix..just use reason, man. youre familiar with it so itll be easier.

sorry to hear that about your filling. hell yes it hurts. exposed tooth nerves don' feel good!

Message 39/45                 Date: 25-Oct-01  @  09:34 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

horizens

File?:  [image]

[image file]

cool, i wanted to bust out a rockin salsa mix
anyway.  

Message 40/45                 Date: 25-Oct-01  @  10:11 AM     Edit: 25-Oct-01  |  10:12 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

Breakerbox

Hey I just updated the AKUMA... still not finished... we added couple more parts... check out the delayed vocals towards the end... check it out influx... oh and jason says you should not be pissed coz the akuma is not finished... since you are not working on new tracks... I just copied the samples of darkness to zip, i probably start working on it tomorrow... Funfunfun...
Jason wants to use your original mix for darkness... I havent heard your mix since Ki has it, but I can still tell the bass is missing compared to the one you posted on here...
later. Eddie

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 45 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum