0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: To all the Grand Wizards

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 22-Oct-02  @  08:40 PM   -   To all the Grand Wizards

JX3P0

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Fucking rascist brownshirt nazi SUV driving
piece of shits.Please feel free to drop in
anytime for a lil wegro education.I do believe
that some are well overdue for it.nuff said.Bia
Bia.

H - down way before all these frontin ass
Cypress Hill put me down bitches.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/30                 Date: 23-Oct-02  @  12:53 AM   -   RE: To all the Grand Wizards

JX3P0

Link?:  Link

Everything was just peachy until he threw that
speed "joke" up at me.So i'm all about staying
out of it if he will.You don't even know what the
this is about so why don't you shut the
up already.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/30                 Date: 23-Oct-02  @  12:57 AM   -   RE: To all the Grand Wizards

bedwyr

Link?: Link

i don't care what it's about, and that precisely why i (and i'd think most others here) don't want to hear you two trading insults.

and h, you're starting multiple threads on this shit and it's totally tedious. once more, shut the fuck up.

Message 23/30                 Date: 23-Oct-02  @  12:57 AM   -   RE: To all the Grand Wizards

influx

henry. read this carefully, ok?

I apologized for the joke. it was in bad taste. You said you were going to let that go, but...its been you talking shit ever since, man. Youve called me everything you can think of and more.

you keep saying leave your personal life out of it, but then you tell your whole life story time and again., and you insist on airing the dirty laundry HERE.

why not just leave it? Im not going to keep fighting with you over something so old.

I know what I am, I know WHO I am, and I know that you have absolutely no idea about any of it.

Same goes for my view of you. I dont know you and don't claim to.

if youd like to post that old email from way back in the day, if it would somehow make you feel better, go for it, man. I know what mental space I was in at the time, and I am not ashamed of what happened at all, so feel free if it helps you get some sort of release.

Message 24/30                 Date: 23-Oct-02  @  01:01 AM   -   RE: To all the Grand Wizards

psylichon

JX3P0, I'm not going to get involved in your feud, but do you think you could limit it to one thread? I mean, I check these forums religiously (you see, I have no life) so you're really wasting my time when it comes down to it because I don't care about any of this shit. Just one thread, ok? Pick one and let the others die.

Thanks.

psylichon

Message 25/30                 Date: 23-Oct-02  @  01:32 AM   -   RE: To all the Grand Wizards

xoxos

File?:  [image]

[image file]

let 'em have it out. there's not going to be any peace unless everyone gets to progress their order as far as they can.

all i gotta say is she's gotta be one hot piece of ass >:p

i really don't think life is worth getting that upset about. i mean, it wasn't built to last anyway.

look. here's a nice people of s addam , smyling, happy /!@& he your fiend. is getting married liking the white people, 100 couples, big suits, hairy whee way he give suits and skirt of hoops, EVERYBODY see,

Message 26/30                 Date: 23-Oct-02  @  01:35 AM   -   RE: To all the Grand Wizards

xoxos

HAY look everybody they're giving out f r e e airplane onises again!

Message 27/30                 Date: 23-Oct-02  @  01:36 AM   -   RE: To all the Grand Wizards

xoxos

imeant noises

Message 28/30                 Date: 23-Oct-02  @  01:40 AM   -   RE: To all the Grand Wizards

bedwyr

you meant i meant?

Message 29/30                 Date: 23-Oct-02  @  01:45 AM   -   RE: To all the Grand Wizards

xoxos

fpor mac silly

Message 30/30                 Date: 23-Oct-02  @  01:46 AM   -   RE: To all the Grand Wizards

onises (my classic greek name)

the mistake p goes in spilly silly

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 30 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum