0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: The Return of Togo

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 17-Oct-04  @  02:00 PM   -   The Return of Togo

Togo Peffin

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

'Shoulders' is finished. Togo has news. Togo is working on the next album. Togo hopes to call it 'An Egg Hatches and the Wrong Animal Comes Out', but Togo is unsure about whether 7161 will let Togo have a title so long. Togo encourages you to hear his first album. Togo welcomes you to place feedback on this forum. Togo thanks you for reading. Togo gently reminds you to start listening to 'Shoulders'.
Dr. Togo Peffin

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/55                 Date: 21-Oct-04  @  09:17 AM   -   RE: The Return of Togo

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

Clays tone is never un-expected... its like a constant, think the background microwave hum of the universe for example!

As for your tunes, no speakers here at work but I'll have a squizz at 'em when I get home.. [prepares self for eclectic oddness]

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/55                 Date: 21-Oct-04  @  11:07 AM   -   RE: The Return of Togo

Togo Peffin

I should have known about Clay's tone by now .... I think I'm going to advertise someone else's track now: 'While You Were Out' by Jerrome42 is a nice little trip-hop number. Frank Zappa made a song of the same title.
Togo

Message 13/55                 Date: 21-Oct-04  @  12:06 PM   -   RE: The Return of Togo

k

Link?:  Link

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/55                 Date: 21-Oct-04  @  02:46 PM   -   RE: The Return of Togo

cary850

cool thanks for the info togo

Message 15/55                 Date: 21-Oct-04  @  03:12 PM   -   RE: The Return of Togo

dARKSTATe

LoL "..100s of VSTIs and soft synths" = You REAL rich or you *cough* dodgy *cough*...

Message 16/55                 Date: 21-Oct-04  @  04:42 PM   -   RE: The Return of Togo

Togo Peffin

Excuse me?
Togo

Message 17/55                 Date: 21-Oct-04  @  05:06 PM   -   RE: The Return of Togo

mcc>

i like darkstate's analogy of my tone.....except i think it's more like the hum of my refrigerator.
sometimes it actually revs to a racket.

i remember when i was about 12 or 13 and i was sick and i went with my mom to the navy exchange to get medicine and of course i'm immediately lost in the record department and i find the mothers of invention> we're only in it for the money....for 88 CENTS!!!!!!!
in the bargain-bin.

now that was the best medicine any doctor could've given me in 1970.
my mom said i was obviously faking it.
i said it was simply the power of pop music.....mom.

i still have that record too.

Message 18/55                 Date: 21-Oct-04  @  05:30 PM   -   RE: The Return of Togo

Togo Peffin

It's a classic. Consider yourself lucky, too, because I had to spend around £14 on the CD. Try 'Hot Rats', 'One Size Fits All', 'Waka/Jawaka' and 'The Grand Wazoo'. Your music collection is naked without those. I think you're overapplying the word 'pop' if you describe 'We're Only in it for the Money' as pop, but then again when were all these divisions of music clear-cut? Probably never.
Togo

Message 19/55                 Date: 21-Oct-04  @  06:35 PM   -   RE: The Return of Togo

cary850

Not sure what ur getting at darkstate...rich or dodgy? dodgy is not a
term I am familiar with maybe u can explain it to me. Hope ur cough
gets better, sound like u got a cold.

kapok

Message 20/55                 Date: 21-Oct-04  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: The Return of Togo

Togo Peffin

It means 'shifty', sort of. A very popular word in the UK, especially in the south. There you go. I know what it means but I still don't know what he's getting at....
Togo

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 55 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum