0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Don Mondeo v Pendolino

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/16                 Date: 20-Aug-02  @  10:22 AM   -   Don Mondeo v Pendolino

Don Mondeo

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Ladies and Gentlemen, We would like to announce the arrival on Dancetech of “international man” Don Mondeo. Mr Mondeo is a household name in most of Europe and has worked with such stars as Jose Pedalo and Los del Rhyl. He has chosen Dancetech, as the world’s foremost dance music resource, to showcase his talent to UK and US listeners and promoters. For your enjoyment we have uploaded “Mondeo v Pendolino (feat. Pendolino)”. Please listen and tell Mr Mondeo you love him.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/16                 Date: 20-Aug-02  @  12:22 PM   -   RE: Don Mondeo v Pendolino

xoxos

Link?: Link

what an utter fabrication

Message 3/16                 Date: 20-Aug-02  @  03:02 PM   -   RE: Don Mondeo v Pendolino

k

Link?:  No link

lol!  

Message 4/16                 Date: 21-Aug-02  @  12:55 PM   -   RE: Don Mondeo v Pendolino

Don Mondeo

Ah Mr Xoxos. Mr Mondeo has heard your music and was impressed. Perhaps one day you allow him to remix one of your tunes. Fabrication? Although not his real name, Mr Mondeo is a 52 year old ex Iberian Airlines pilot whose melodious anouncement to passengers was sampled by Jose Pedalo on a flight from London to Ibiza in 1995. The sample was used famously as the intro to Mr Pedalo's DJ set at the time. Later the pair met and, on a visit to Mr Pedalo's studio, Mr Mondeo found he had an aptitude for music production. "Pro Tools is very similar to flying a modern jet aircraft" was his view.

Message 5/16                 Date: 21-Aug-02  @  01:45 PM   -   RE: Don Mondeo v Pendolino

k

lol!!   classic

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/16                 Date: 21-Aug-02  @  05:16 PM   -   RE: Don Mondeo v Pendolino

RonnyRon

Mr. RonnyRon is wondering why Mr. Mondeo is refering to Mr. Mondeo In third person?

Message 7/16                 Date: 21-Aug-02  @  06:01 PM   -   RE: Don Mondeo v Pendolino

woxy

i like it - - made me smile

Message 8/16                 Date: 21-Aug-02  @  06:43 PM   -   RE: Don Mondeo v Pendolino

Don Mondeo

Mr Woxy, Thank you. Mr Mondeo's only wish is to
bring smiles to people's faces. And Mr Ronnyron I
who speak here am not Mr Mondeo but omly his
interprete

Message 9/16                 Date: 21-Aug-02  @  11:21 PM   -   RE: Don Mondeo v Pendolino

xoxos

well it's catchy.. all day long catchy.

or maybe it's just that 'no' means something in spanish and japanese so i just get very confused and take a lot of time sorting it out. if only everyone spoke languages i didn't.

Message 10/16                 Date: 22-Aug-02  @  06:00 PM   -   RE: Don Mondeo v Pendolino

my middle name is rodriguez

de acuerdo contigo mi amigo, xoxosito, pero esta el fabricacion fantastico! baila baila y make-a-me-smile-a. how do you get the ~ on top of the "n" in senor?

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum