0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: To them who has/had C.Aemon keyboard

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 30-Jan-11  @  06:04 AM   -   RE: To them who has/had C.Aemon keyboard

Markus Kängsepp

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I am thinking of buying C.Aemon lp-6180 keyboard, but i want to know if it is good for beginner. Is the quality of product and quality of sound good?
Is the product well worth the money?
Also it would be kind of you if you leave other information about the keyboard too.

Thanks,
Markus 

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 31-Jan-11  @  06:44 PM   -   RE: To them who has/had C.Aemon keyboard

admin

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

depends what you expect from it really. It is more of a super-budget home keyboard with accompanyment features. It is very cheap tho. It also has midi out so in future I assume you can use it as a midi controller keyboard to play s/w synths

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum