0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Blasted BT

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 18-Feb-09  @  06:10 PM   -   Blasted BT

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I've just had an automated call from BT demanding payment instantly or they would restrict my phone and charge me £7.50 for late payment.

My bill wasn't due until Feb 20.

I rang them to complain and, when I demanded compensation, a pleasant lady with a heavy accent offered to knock a fiver off the next bill. I said I wanted £7.50 as that's what BT would have charge me. She agreed!

So, if anyone gets a threatening phone call from BT demanding payment before their bill is due, call them back, press 0 quickly about 20 times to bypass the automated junk, then demand compensation.

BT are still quoting prices that are said to 'include VAT' yet they remove the VAT, round up the amount, then reapply the VAT. So the cost we pay is more than the price they advertise. What a bunch of deceitful *?*!*?* and **%?!*?* ...erds!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 18-Feb-09  @  11:46 PM   -   RE: Blasted BT

k

Link?: Link

lol, isnt that simply the time difference between Manila and uk?

Last BT call i got was from Phillipines anyways.. india must be too pricey now then!

i use their new fantastic 4.95 per month plan - they recently added 0807 etc type numbers to the plan - basicaly ALL calls to 10, 02, 03 and the standard local or national tarrif numbers (such as 0870) that companies always use and which USUALY are exluded from call plans are now INcluded!

max call time is 1 hour - you just have to be careful of the time when making gossipy local calls to mates not to go over 60 minutes

it's a good deal - you rarely go over the plan unless you call mobiles) also you get 200 free texts a month if you have a text compatible handset (incoming texts are read by an automated voice)

it's free for all those calls 24/7 - check it out!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3                 Date: 19-Feb-09  @  11:53 AM   -   RE: Blasted BT

Jock

Link?:  Link

the utility companies will slide one up you at some point, no matter who you go to, whether that be phone, gas, electricity..etc..

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum