0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: 'sup all.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 22-Jan-09  @  05:54 PM   -   'sup all.

droplifter

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Alright dudes. Seems this forum has a few more regular users than the others (or looks that way).

Just thought I'd say hello to people, and wondered if anyone ever had that feeling where they start working on a piece of music and it writes itself? I just started doing a remix and general dust-down of the first ever tune I committed to .mp3 and it literally wrote itself, shall have to get it up later. Anyways, take it easy people!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 22-Jan-09  @  11:55 PM   -   RE: 'sup all.

Alan Blu

droplifter@hotmail.co.uk wrote:

Just thought Id say hello to people, and
wondered if anyone ever had that feeling where they start working on a piece of music and it writes
itself?

Thats the feeling we all want! Can you bottle it and send some over!

Message 3/3                 Date: 23-Jan-09  @  09:51 AM   -   RE: 'sup all.

droplifter

Yeah been getting it a lot recently, so much so that when I put something down I start messing with something else and end up with two or three things on the go, too much to finish, savage. But yeah the total opposite of blah-face when everything you write sounds like the soundtrack to teletext, took a while to shake that after christmas, haha...

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum