0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: It's been years since...

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 23-Nov-08  @  03:44 AM   -   It's been years since...

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

...i've uploaded a track, or written one for that matter. It's called 10x Zero. Techno although
some will argue but what else to call it? Enjoy.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 23-Nov-08  @  03:16 PM   -   RE: It's been years since...

k

great intro! yeah it's more like a film score piece to me with techno roots... good stuff mate!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5                 Date: 24-Nov-08  @  09:48 AM   -   RE: It's been years since...

sitar

Thanks for listening K. The melodic part is a bit like film music but after that it changes again I
think. But you know me by now. Nothing I write can be called dance music lol. I do try though.

Message 4/5                 Date: 12-Dec-08  @  12:06 AM   -   RE: It's been years since...

nme

Great drums, the track ebs & flows nicely too.

This would be a great piece of music to accompany an adrenalin fuelled chase through the African bush!

.....Thats my thoughts anyway, maybe I should put the rum bottle back for now!

Message 5/5                 Date: 12-Dec-08  @  10:13 PM   -   RE: It's been years since...

rags .aka. welder

Dunno why, but I associate this with endless mountain slopes and skiers with headcams going downhill, overtaking each other, jumping over bumps, spraying snow everywhere... sort of James-Bond like winter chase scene, but one where everyone does it just for the fun

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum