0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: GAH! Help me think of an artist/DJ name...

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6                 Date: 18-May-08  @  04:00 PM   -   GAH! Help me think of an artist/DJ name...

funkmasterfish

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Sooo I've been racking my brain day and night and everything I come up with is awful.

The kind of music I made is like, house, breaks, electro.

My last name is "Fisher" so my WHOLE life I've had the nickname "Fish" and other variants of
it so I temporarily came up with the name "Funkfish"
but to me Fish has such a negative connotation to it (bad smells, slimey, new guy in prison ect)
so I dunno if I should stick with it.

Here's a link to my (beta) myspace page is http://www.myspace.com/funkfish I only have one
or two unfinished placeholder tracks up right now as I'm trying to wait for my stuff to be finished
then I will release all of em up there.

I really appreciate you guys help!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/6                 Date: 19-May-08  @  01:08 PM   -   RE: GAH! Help me think of an artist/DJ name...

k

Link?: Link

I quite like Funkfish... we did have a tv comedy show in the uK called Monkfish .... a pisstake of all the Tv shows featuring a tough gritty no nonsense detective/doctor/vet, lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6                 Date: 23-May-08  @  09:14 AM   -   RE: GAH! Help me think of an artist/DJ name...

nme

funk plaice? Kinda ties in with your name and also says somthing about your type of music. Just a suggestion

Message 4/6                 Date: 04-Jun-08  @  10:41 AM   -   RE: GAH! Help me think of an artist/DJ name...

magan_i

Link?:  No link

summer key sounds almost the same as...
samaki which is Swahili for fish.

Message 5/6                 Date: 08-Aug-08  @  01:10 AM   -   RE: GAH! Help me think of an artist/DJ name...

sitar

sorry to intrude on this thread but i've tried to post new topics twice and 1 comment on a track. nothing went through.

oh and hi everyone!

Message 6/6                 Date: 12-Aug-08  @  10:27 PM   -   RE: GAH! Help me think of an artist/DJ name...

k

dude it seems to be working ok, hi Sitar! still playing UT btw?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum