0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: omg headless corpse!

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 07-Feb-08  @  12:44 PM   -   omg headless corpse!

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

that headless corpse found in Kilburn yesterday... it was 100 yds from my kids house!!!! ewwww

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 08-Feb-08  @  05:34 PM   -   RE: omg headless corpse!

Bedwyr

Link?: Link

there's lovely.

i think they arrested some bloke from derby. no head yet.

Message 3/10                 Date: 08-Feb-08  @  06:46 PM   -   RE: omg headless corpse!

Musineer Productions

We're all regularly a bit headless around Derby thanks to the truly stunning performance of our footy team.

London can be a bit blart for that can't it? The year I left Stagnant Place (R&A's pad K - remember?) there had been five murders and lots of non-fatal shootings and stabbings, etc. One was a bloke tortured to death over a night -- in the house opposite! A dead Columbian in a bin; drive by shootings at the Rasta house, and a couple of corpses in the park. And that was only by July!!!

Up here in rural England we get gangs of kids and farmers wandering about with shotguns, but they tend to shoot non-human objects such as signs and my phone line, along with any hapless wildlife that's imprudent enough to venture out of its nest/warren/etc. Last year I think there were only 4 murders in the local, twee, market town.

But there is a positive side. My council (and all but two others) invests many millions in weapon manufacturers around the world. If crims didn't buy these guns how would the council pensions get paid? We can't rely on maintaining a few wars in far flung places as there's always the danger that some lefty-pinko-namby-pamby ignoramus will arrange a peace deal. So rejoice at that gun in that teen's hand -- it ensures a sound, socially responsible investment by your caring council.

Message 4/10                 Date: 08-Feb-08  @  11:06 PM   -   RE: omg headless corpse!

k

hey BEDS!!... 3 - 0 Norway!!

wooo hoo!!! i bet a few beers were drunk!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/10                 Date: 08-Feb-08  @  11:20 PM   -   RE: omg headless corpse!

k

Musineer Productions wrote:

Were all regularly a bit headless around Derby thanks to the truly stunning performance of our footy team.

London can be a bit blart for that cant it? The year I left Stagnant Place (R&As pad K - remember?) there had been five murders and lots of non-fatal shootings and stabbings, etc. One was a bloke tortured to death over a night -- in the house opposite! A dead Columbian in a bin; drive by shootings at the Rasta house, and a couple of corpses in the park. And that was only by July!!!

Up here in rural England we get gangs of kids and farmers wandering about with shotguns, but they tend to shoot non-human objects such as signs and my phone line, along with any hapless wildlife thats imprudent enough to venture out of its nest/warren/etc. Last year I think there were only 4 murders in the local, twee, market town.

But there is a positive side. My council (and all but two others) invests many millions in weapon manufacturers around the world. If crims didnt buy these guns how would the council pensions get paid? We cant rely on maintaining a few wars in far flung places as theres always the danger that some lefty-pinko-namby-pamby ignoramus will arrange a peace deal. So rejoice at that gun in that teens hand -- it ensures a sound, socially responsible investment by your caring council.

the finaly shut it down and actualy bulldozed the fuckin 'rasta hq' place

but what a laugh, paid for by the council, known crack house for years, i mean... what?

fucking council

Darbeh = were they ever div 1? even for a while back in the 70's? ... i used to love their kit tho, it was the best b/w kit cos of the socks and single stripe shorts (wasnt it?)

anyways i had a Darbeh Counteh team for me subbuteo.

Milo btw has announced he wants to do music technology.

Message 6/10                 Date: 09-Feb-08  @  08:54 AM   -   RE: omg headless corpse!

Bedwyr

there would have been, but i've given up booze for lent.

40 days and 40 nights in the fucking desert

Message 7/10                 Date: 09-Feb-08  @  01:52 PM   -   RE: omg headless corpse!

k

me too, but not for lent, just cos iw as drinking a bottle of whisky almost ever day for the previous 2 months

water only now

Message 8/10                 Date: 09-Feb-08  @  03:23 PM   -   RE: omg headless corpse!

Musineer Productions

Oi!

71-72 and 74-75. League champions. Back when it was div 1 to 4 and everyone understood which division was which. And lets not forget they won the FA cup just a year or 25 before that.

Best team in the land. Give their supporters a truly complete experience of being a footy fan. Promotion one year, relegation the next, up and down like a proverbial bog seat. Not like those dull clubs that just keep winning all the time. Footy is more than just kicking a ball into a net. There's the beauty of the game and the, er, social benefits of, er, mixing with folk. You have to remain realistic and sensible as a rams fan. We've got far less penaly points in that Fudgers (F) column than anyone else, and far more bonus points in the Amazing (A) column than any other team. You'll see, we'll win the champions league and the world cup next year

Didn't know the Rastas had gone. End of an era eh? Good for Milo.

Message 9/10                 Date: 09-Feb-08  @  10:41 PM   -   RE: omg headless corpse!

k

well not like there was many rasta's left, lol (you rarely meet a real one as it is).... yeah it was a proper quasi-military operation apparently, hundreds of cops, total SWAT style assault.. then after weeks of forensic searching, just to be sure it wouldn't re-start again, they just 'dozed it and carted the rubble away. lol

oh what a happy day for the residents i think, it's so peaceful down there now.

yeah i thought derby must have been in div 1 at some time. i dont remember back then who was tbh

Message 10/10                 Date: 11-Feb-08  @  01:38 AM   -   RE: omg headless corpse!

Musineer Productions

It's not much fun talking about football for a Rams supporter at the moment. We're so thoroughly down there's not much sport for anyone else taking the piss either (most insults regarding playing quality are, sadly, true). Thinking of footy and the rasta house however, I'm reminded of one night when Man Utd scored two goals in extra time to beat a German team (forget who) in a big Euro game. The missus (a Man U fan) and I jumped up to cheer and then hit the floor as several gunshots rang outside. Someone had driven past and shot a bloke standing in his doorway (at the Rasta temple). Terrible do. Much sadness. The missus has been through coups in Ghana so it was all par for the course for her, but I thought it was very blart. I remember later, a detective asking what my job was, and when I told him 'Director of Studies' (of an EFL school off Leicester sq) he said 'teacher!'. I felt like saying 'yes constable', but as it was a murder investigation I just shut up. As far as I know they didn't get anyone. I'm in London next weekend so I'll drop by R&A's and see how things have changed.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum