0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Switching on my own Christmas Lights

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 26-Dec-07  @  11:25 PM   -   Switching on my own Christmas Lights

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I'm really fucked off. I usually get the gig for switching on my local villages christmas lights. But the bastards dumped me this year, in favour of some kid on the pikey estate. Because he got his 10th ASBO. Like thats a cause for celibration.

So I've fucking switched on my own christmas lights, in a synth nerd sort of way.

Jock switches on his gear

Now if only I could fucking remember how to use this cunting stuff.

Happy Cunting New Fucking Year.

P.S Bah fucking Humbug

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 28-Dec-07  @  09:42 AM   -   RE: Switching on my own Christmas Lights

k

Link?:  Link

yes, a happy multi-faith, non-denominational holiday season!

nice vid btw... is that your music?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3                 Date: 28-Dec-07  @  10:45 AM   -   RE: Switching on my own Christmas Lights

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

ha ha ha ! actually I was telling the missus about that sort of thing before christmas. where I work is a very ethnically diverse office. I noticed that on the last day before chritmas everyone was wishing people happy holidays, or happy festive break. Not one person actually said "have a good christmas", or referred to Christmas in anyway shape or form. Fucksakes, what a bunch of tossers, too fucking scared they may offend someone.

And yer. its my music on the clip !

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum