0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Happy New Year

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9                 Date: 24-Dec-07  @  05:32 PM   -   Happy New Year

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

As no one else has, "Happy New Year to all DT users".

I hope you all have bloated bellies and slur incomprehensibly.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/9                 Date: 26-Dec-07  @  11:22 PM   -   RE: Happy New Year

Jock Munro

I'm still trying to shit out the sprouts and stuffing from Christmas Day

Fuck me, they produce some evil trouser coughs.

Message 3/9                 Date: 28-Dec-07  @  09:52 AM   -   RE: Happy New Year

k

Link?:  Link

they sure do! I was afriad to light a fag for fear of a gas explosion

i spent the 3 'festive' days being followed round by a my sisters crazy 5 year old.. non stop from 9am thru till about 11pm... and listening to the sound of Nintendogs and Nintedponies or whatever they are called... i am now in recovery

"Look, the reason i'm smoking out here is cos i'm NOT supposed to be smoking around you!.... so go away!!!"

"NO!!

(cue benny hill chase sketch round the studio to the sound of much gleeful giggling)

I did get turned on to Charlie & Lola tho, quite a trippy cartoon I must say

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/9                 Date: 28-Dec-07  @  10:21 AM   -   RE: Happy New Year

k

heh heh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/9                 Date: 29-Dec-07  @  11:41 AM   -   RE: Happy New Year

k

So whatcha get for Crimbo then? I got 2 'Picks Of Destiny' !!

Message 6/9                 Date: 29-Dec-07  @  07:42 PM   -   RE: Happy New Year

Musineer Productions

Chocolate, whiskey, chocolate, a case of wine, some chocolate, a pair of Long Johns, and a bar or two of chocolate.

...and a choice of a year's sub to New Scientist or a 100-odd £ electric guitar. My current guitar was bought in bits in a shopping bag for a fiver in about 1980 after it had been smashed up by the band CRASS. It was an EMI Melody Maker copy so I'm told. When I got it, I sanded off the thick blue emulsion covering the instrument and found what was left of a starburst finish. lacquered it half-sanded as I liked the effect. Then had it re-fretted and had a separate bridge and tailpiece fitted, along with a deep green varnish that was meant to be black. It buzzes and farts a lot and the strings are of uneven depth and width separations, so that when it's in tune near the head, it's out of tune near the body. Tuning for a compromise can (admittedly rarely) have some pleasing results. New Scientist is a great read for the bog though.

dilemma, dilemma...

Message 7/9                 Date: 30-Dec-07  @  12:14 PM     Edit: 30-Dec-07  |  12:14 PM   -   RE: Happy New Year

softcore

Happy new year to everyone!!!!!

I wish to all of you :

1.be sure what you re dreaming of......
2.make that dream a reality

Message 8/9                 Date: 02-Jan-08  @  02:58 PM   -   RE: Happy New Year

sitar

Happy New Year to you all!!! hope it was safe but fun for everyone!

Message 9/9                 Date: 02-Jan-08  @  08:43 PM   -   RE: Happy New Year

Jock Munro

Happy New Year everyone.

I hope your 2008 didnt start off like mine. In a drunken attempt to make cheese and biscuits at 3am I farted and shit my pants.

Must of had something to do with the 37 bottles of San Miguel I consumed earlier throughout new years day.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum