0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Big Drummer Boy

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/12                 Date: 01-Dec-07  @  11:21 PM   -   Big Drummer Boy

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Yeah it's the wrong forum.... screw you, it's Christmas!

The little lady was getting on my ass for not doing any more Xmas remixes, so.... here ya go... Enjoy, and happy holidays folks!

Big Drummer Boy.mp3

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/12                 Date: 02-Dec-07  @  12:26 PM   -   RE: Big Drummer Boy

k

Link?:  Link

woah! that crashed my browser...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/12                 Date: 03-Dec-07  @  07:03 AM   -   RE: Big Drummer Boy

psylichon

Well that blows. You using Firefox? It appears to do nothing at first for me, but it's downloading in the background. Maybe try right-click-save-as?

Or perhaps you could find a way for me to host it here on DT without getting an error message? :

System Error: The Site Administrator has been notified
Template: G:\DANCETECH\MEMBERS\MY_TRACKS\TRACK_UPDATE_WITHFILE_TEST.CFM
QueryString:
RemoteAddress: 69.253.231.55
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110904 Firefox/3.0b1
DateTime: 12/03/07 07:06:23
HTTPReferer: http://www.dancetech.com/members/my_tracks/track_edit.cfm
Message Content:
Error processing CFFILE tag The MIME type of the uploaded file (unknown/unknown) was not accepted by the server. Please verify that you are uploading a file of the appropriate type.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFFILE), occupying document position (8:1) to (13:28) in the template file G:\DANCETECH\MEMBERS\MY_TRACKS\FILE_STUFF.TXT.
____

It's just a plain ol' mp3... use em all the time. It's ok, they're cool

Message 4/12                 Date: 10-Dec-07  @  05:42 PM   -   RE: Big Drummer Boy

psylichon

Aw come on, listen to my god damned song or else I ain't makin' no more music... EVER!

Message 5/12                 Date: 10-Dec-07  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: Big Drummer Boy

psylichon

p.s.- hmph!

Message 6/12                 Date: 10-Dec-07  @  08:49 PM   -   RE: Big Drummer Boy

GrooveMonkey

A quit moaning ya big girl!

I listened ok.... and chuckled!

G

Message 7/12                 Date: 11-Dec-07  @  12:20 AM   -   RE: Big Drummer Boy

k

ha! your mp3 wont upload!!.. your mp3 wont upload! ha ha ha!!! na na n-na na!!

no really!! firefox confuses file types, but i found a way to fix it... cos it happened to my firefox too, it's a total pain with that otherwise excellent browser (and dont even get me started on the auto-form-complete in V2.0 grrrr!!!!)

anyways to fix, i did this:

firefox / tools / options /file types - manage button

i removed all the MP3 instances, and then the first time it encountered an mp3 to play (or an m3u like here at DT), it asked what to do with the file - open or download etc and with what applet if opening

but after that the filetype problem on upload went away - try it - if failure, use IE just to upload. I hope Mozilla will attend to this issue soon

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/12                 Date: 11-Dec-07  @  12:23 AM   -   RE: Big Drummer Boy

psylichon

well that's just great, k... thanks!....

.... so, uh.... how'd ya,.... er... like the choon?

Message 9/12                 Date: 13-Dec-07  @  08:15 PM   -   RE: Big Drummer Boy

nutoniom

It was fun !! And althought I understand the choice of a predomminant drim (doh!) I 'd like to hear more of the synth work. But, I'm listening on a crappy mono pc spkr, so.... (and it still sounds very decent, major props to you for that)

Message 10/12                 Date: 14-Dec-07  @  12:40 AM   -   RE: Big Drummer Boy

k

psylichon wrote:

well thats just great, k... thanks!....

.... so, uh.... howd ya,.... er... like the choon?

just got back. Been away for a few days in Dyfed... will check it tomorrow

Message 11/12                 Date: 14-Dec-07  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: Big Drummer Boy

nme

Love that break, awsome & very different, how do I get a clean sample of that? Great mash up fella.

Message 12/12                 Date: 20-Dec-07  @  02:04 PM   -   RE: Big Drummer Boy

k

omg!!... very festive! it's one of those tracks which the radio would get hold of and play on the radio at christmas as a novelty... it's very well put together actualy, very smooth, but the other half of me is rebelling against the 'festive cheeriness' of it all

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum