0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: The wife got me some new wheels....

Viewing all 25 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/25                 Date: 20-Nov-07  @  11:37 PM   -   The wife got me some new wheels....

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Bloody hell, when the wife said she'd ordered a multi-purpose, all terrain utility vehicle for me I was really excited.

It bloody turned up today... imagine my disappointment....

Fuck knows what she's buying this shit for, and why I had to loose my video/dvd/cd library room and redecorate it into a "nursery"

oh hang on.. could be something to do with her being 6 months pregnant.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/25                 Date: 21-Nov-07  @  01:55 AM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

k

Link?:  Link

ha ha ha! no way!! a baby Jock spawned into the world! kewl!... couldnt you get a 'Land Rover' branded one then?

ha! and no sex for ages afterwards! yer gonna love that one mate!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/25                 Date: 22-Nov-07  @  02:53 AM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

pict

Link?:  No link

Heh heh!Congratulations!Your wife can use that buggy for transporting you back from the pub when you're too pished to walk.

Message 4/25                 Date: 22-Nov-07  @  09:27 AM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

milan

congrats jock

Message 5/25                 Date: 22-Nov-07  @  10:52 AM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

Jock Munro

what do you mean no sex afterwards ?!?!? I wish I was aware of this fact when we made the decision to try for a baby. Doh !

Looks like The Hun and XNXX are gonna be getting a lot more usage over the next few months.

Message 6/25                 Date: 22-Nov-07  @  06:27 PM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

k

the hun... lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/25                 Date: 22-Nov-07  @  07:18 PM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

pict

Link?:  No link

"what do you mean no sex afterwards ?!?!?"

Well if you can restrain yourself you should wait at least until she gets the placenta out.

Message 8/25                 Date: 22-Nov-07  @  10:41 PM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

Jock Munro

ha ha ha ha ha ! yeah and wait for the midwife to leave. Unless she's up for a bit of slap n tickle too.

Message 9/25                 Date: 25-Nov-07  @  08:58 PM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

GrooveMonkey

Congrats Jock.

Sleepless nights, no sexshe won't ket you near her tits for feckin ages!

But atleast you'll have a right arm to be proud of....

Its not so bad really... we've got 3,

Message 10/25                 Date: 26-Nov-07  @  10:20 AM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

Jock Munro

cheers mate. theres that thing again, that no sex bit. Hmmm. I'm getting a bit concerned now.

Message 11/25                 Date: 29-Nov-07  @  07:44 AM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

Bedwyr

congratulations jock.

apparently having sprogs does you the world of good.

about the no sex bit, get her to sign a post-partum* agreement, like a pre-nuptial, like those hollywood types.

*post-birth, i had to look it up, but now it just sounds like afterbirth.

Message 12/25                 Date: 29-Nov-07  @  12:10 PM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

Jock Munro

ha ha ha !

Cheers Beds, I'll get her to sign something to that effect. Although I may wait until she's in labour and dosed up on gas and air before making her sign anything.

Message 13/25                 Date: 29-Nov-07  @  03:16 PM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

GrooveMonkey

and when she is, make sure you get a go on the gas and air thing.. its pretty cool stuff

G

Message 14/25                 Date: 01-Dec-07  @  03:05 PM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

k

there is an upside tho Jock... when you go out with said offspring, women no longer treat you as a potential rapist... with a baby you are officialy 'safe' and you get endless female action while out with the sprog, they are all over you burbling stuff like "Awww isnt he/she loverly!"

and you reply

"yes, yes, isn't he/she!... they are so cute at this age aren't they? (and other well rehearsed lines) um, so what's your name?"

mwuahahahahah!

It's guaranteed MILF action mate up until the wife starts to get suspicious about WHY you are always so keen to go out shopping for some baby stuff... without her

Message 15/25                 Date: 01-Dec-07  @  05:53 PM     Edit: 01-Dec-07  |  05:54 PM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

nutoniom

Yeah, those wheels with the baby in it must be ace for cleavage view, better than a dog even !

edit: seemks your wheels are not facing the right way. sorry, no cleavage for you.

Message 16/25                 Date: 03-Dec-07  @  07:34 AM     Edit: 03-Dec-07  |  07:34 AM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

psylichon

[scanning humor archives for offspring + masturbatory humor]

[result: 0]

I guess you're on your own with this one, bub. I'm close behind. I just turned 30... wife does the same in June....

Message 17/25                 Date: 03-Dec-07  @  12:52 PM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

Jock Munro

ha ha ha ha ! garanteed MILF action. Quality.

Psy, as K said, think of the MILF action !!! Congrats dude.

I got my first antenatal class tomorrow night. Thats going to be fun.... NOT.

Message 18/25                 Date: 03-Dec-07  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

psylichon

No need for congrats yet... baby psy's are still just a concept at this point. But the ever-nearing reality looms.

Message 19/25                 Date: 05-Dec-07  @  02:52 PM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

k

heh, actualy there's a guy who plays Unreal Tournament who's nic is 'MILFhunter'

lol, always cracks me up

Message 20/25                 Date: 06-Dec-07  @  01:37 PM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

Jock Munro

there is a grumble website called MILF Hunter too, interestingly enough.

Which reminds me, I havent had any decent WWW* time for ages

* White Water Wristing

Message 21/25                 Date: 06-Dec-07  @  06:28 PM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

k

* White Water Wristing

rofl never heard that one before

hey we could have a contest, like a daily mail sunday colour suplement quizz type word content to find the most euphemisms for a five knuckle shuffle!

er.... and send it in to the daily mail as a quizz suggestion

Message 22/25                 Date: 07-Dec-07  @  11:09 AM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

psylichon

Taking Captain Picard to warp speed.

Message 23/25                 Date: 08-Dec-07  @  09:55 PM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

Maarten

Yes, we're aging Dave 

Message 24/25                 Date: 09-Dec-07  @  12:59 AM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

Jock Munro

ha ha ha, Taking Picard To Warp Speed, I completely forgot about that one. Classic.

Message 25/25                 Date: 09-Dec-07  @  05:10 PM   -   RE: The wife got me some new wheels....

k

there was this one guy I used to work with & he used to say he was 'going at it like a bees wing'

Viewing all 25 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum