0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: The welcoming music for the King of Saudi

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 30-Oct-07  @  11:16 PM   -   The welcoming music for the King of Saudi

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Did anyone watch Channel 4 news tonight ? (30th Oct)

We had the Saudi King on a state visit to London today. As I was driving into work all the traffic announcements said they were closing off a few roads because of it. There were also a lot of military helicopters doing the rounds.

Anyway. As the Kings limo pulled up, into all the pomp and ceremony you would imagine if you were meeting The Queen at Buckingham Palace, the fucking Queens Guard band were playing....... The EMPERORS THEME from STAR WARS !!! NO FUCKING SHIT !!!

HA HA HA HA HA !

Dunno if the King of Saudi Arabia ever watched Star Wars, but usually that track is associated with a tyrant of some sort !!! This silly old fuck was walking along infront of the band and they were blatently taking the piss !!!!

This is all infront of The Queen.

Whoever made that decision to pick that track, AND get away with it. PURE QUALITY !!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 31-Oct-07  @  04:08 PM   -   RE: The welcoming music for the King of Saudi

k

Link?:  Link

if thats true, it's classic

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5                 Date: 06-Nov-07  @  11:32 PM   -   RE: The welcoming music for the King of Saudi

xoxos

.....perhaps an inside joke..??

Message 4/5                 Date: 07-Nov-07  @  02:29 AM   -   RE: The welcoming music for the King of Saudi

k

Link?:  Link

well if he didn't like it... maybe his sister will?!!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/5                 Date: 07-Nov-07  @  08:24 PM   -   RE: The welcoming music for the King of Saudi

rags .aka. welder

ROTFL!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum