0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Sitar... UT3? whatcha think?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 24-Oct-07  @  05:36 PM   -   Sitar... UT3? whatcha think?

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

i think it's terrible whaddya reckon?

oh btw.. YOU DIE TOO EASILY!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 02-Nov-07  @  06:05 PM   -   RE: Sitar... UT3? whatcha think?

sitar

Link?: Link

Hey K. I haven't even downloaded the demo yet. Been too busy playing WoW with my fiance.  

So you think it's terrible? From what I've heard I might need a new box to run it with state of the art everything. Not sure I want to invest in that right now. Some guildies seem to like ut3.

Think that ruined UT for me was the introduction of vehicles.

Message 3/5                 Date: 02-Nov-07  @  11:15 PM   -   RE: Sitar... UT3? whatcha think?

k

Hi mate... yes, vehicles also for me wrecked it.. especialy as they are as driveable as some low ranking demolition derby smash-up game from the old MEGADRIVE days

yeah... in lowest graphics which my boxs can all run UT2003 on ok and 4.. the low res is crisp but fairly flat.. best for gaming

the new UT in low res looks like it was painted by some 1890's french impressionist... (one of the drunk ones... wait... that was all of them! *sigh*).. anyways... the maps are washy, dull, lacking in focus.. and i cant run it higher without disaterous yawing when i stafe or look left/right !!! --- i think it requires some newer fast graphic card or summat.. but it shouldn't imo need a wizzo card, i dont want to play some graphic game, i want PLAY!!!.. isn't that why the WII is smashing the hi-graphic competition and so over-ordered they cant manufacture enuff of them... it's all gone like the bloody film biz imo, they think too much about visuals & FX and not enuff about the plot/acting, and for a game.. GAMEPLAY comes first.. a game should be more than a team romp in HD impressive scenary!!

boooo!

/rant

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5                 Date: 02-Nov-07  @  11:20 PM   -   RE: Sitar... UT3? whatcha think?

k

btw... when r u knot tying?

Message 5/5                 Date: 03-Nov-07  @  01:10 AM   -   RE: Sitar... UT3? whatcha think?

nutoniom

Link?: Link

Ha! i thought i was the only lucky one, as my girl won't frown upon a game of age of Mythology  

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum