0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: lol, tunny video

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8                 Date: 20-Aug-07  @  10:03 PM   -   lol, tunny video

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

heh, The British take over the Drunken Clam and turn it into a 'pub'

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/video/2/143/8827/56482/80666

includes an excellent pastiche - Arnold Swarzenegger and Sylvester Stalone in 'I Remember Cecil' & the classic TRON scene

lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/8                 Date: 21-Aug-07  @  03:38 PM   -   RE: lol, tunny video

k

heh, funny spoof vid

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/8                 Date: 21-Aug-07  @  03:47 PM   -   RE: lol, tunny video

k

lol

a funny spoof, what'd happen if you ran a business meeting with internet users! it is funny

Message 4/8                 Date: 21-Aug-07  @  07:30 PM   -   RE: lol, tunny video

k

lol, another idiot teen wannabe star. I love the way at a few moments she drops the posh voice & slips in a midlands accent for some words

Message 5/8                 Date: 22-Aug-07  @  12:28 AM   -   RE: lol, tunny video

k

omg!

Message 6/8                 Date: 04-Sep-07  @  04:09 PM   -   RE: lol, tunny video

nutoniom

Link?: Link

this one's for you k, enjoy  

Message 7/8                 Date: 05-Sep-07  @  02:32 PM   -   RE: lol, tunny video

k

lol... someone tell them it worked with 'starwars guy' but otherwise.....

Message 8/8                 Date: 05-Sep-07  @  02:33 PM   -   RE: lol, tunny video

k

my fav at the moment - awesome demo - Quasimidi Sirius only by itself, no other gear

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum