0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: 190,000 weapons 'missing in Iraq'

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 06-Aug-07  @  04:11 PM   -   190,000 weapons 'missing in Iraq'

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

omg, lol

The Pentagon has lost track of 190,000 AK-47s and pistols given to Iraqi security forces, an official report says.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6932710.stm

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 07-Aug-07  @  02:48 AM   -   RE: 190,000 weapons 'missing in Iraq'

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Blart isn't it.

Still, now old Sadman has gone there's no one to buy them outright over there, and I suppose that selling weapons is as important to the yanks' national security as it is to ours.

So, er, it's a good thing really as lots of, em, jobs will be guaranteed for next year because those guns will have to be replaced?!

We've had most of the cash from African nations buying our guns (got to protect the land that could grow crops from neighbouring nations that are buying arsenals to protect their potential crops from their neighbours, who, in turn...), and those meddling liberal pinko lefties have made sales to SA a bit awkward, so these Iraq weapons will no doubt be charged to the Iraq government at some point. If they're not then it's obviously our duty as taxpayers to stand in and support our super-rich when they're down to profits in millions instead of billions.

Or maybe it's just blart.

Reminds me that the UK's council investments in weapons should be available to weep over about now. Staffordshire invested 13m squids in international arms manufacturers last year. How did your council do?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum