0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Frankie Boyle's Scotland on Sunday column

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 31-Jul-07  @  08:50 PM   -   Frankie Boyle's Scotland on Sunday column

nme

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Glasgow Miles Better!

Good old Glasgow. If I had to pick a city in the world where I could depend on one of the locals to punch a man who was on fire, it would always be Glasgow. That really had to hurt - 90% burns and a black eye.

I think we should get a photo of that guy PUNCHING A FLAMING MAN, blow it up and make it the welcome sign at Glasgow Airport. Underneath we should have the words 'Glasgow Welcomes Careful Drivers'.

I love the naivety of al-Qaeda, trying to bring religious war to Glasgow.
You're 400 years too late guys. You've not even got a football team!!!

The Sun last week urged us all to respond to the attack by flying the Union Jack.
Really, in Glasgow that's never been a great way of getting your insurance premiums down.

If we play this whole terrorism thing right, we could get al-Qaeda to blow up some of Scotland's eyesores. I think we should definitely start putting signs up round Shettleston's high flats that say 'Financial Quarter'.

For a while, confusion reigned at Glasgow airport.
Was it a terrorist attack or just Richard Hammond turning up late for check-in?

People say it was lucky they didn't crash into a fuel container.
I say it's lucky they didn't hit the queue coming out of Duty Free - the whole place would have gone up like Hiroshima.

The best bit is being told that hundreds of people were saved from being hideously burnt...these were Scottish people flying to Spain! They'll come back looking like they've been bungee jumping off the lip of a volcano!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 31-Jul-07  @  11:05 PM   -   RE: Frankie Boyle's Scotland on Sunday column

milan

Link?: Link

lol

Message 3/3                 Date: 01-Aug-07  @  02:03 PM   -   RE: Frankie Boyle's Scotland on Sunday column

k

Link?:  Link

They'll come back looking like they've been bungee jumping off the lip of a volcano!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum