0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

Viewing all 20 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/20                 Date: 22-May-07  @  09:50 AM   -   K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hey mate, long time nae speak.. sorry for not being in touch..

Anyways, just got back from a trip to NYC where I met up with the incomparable Sitar!! We got plenty drunk together (him incredibly so, for a yank, that is ) and anyways, in his melancholic reverie.. he wanted me to say "hi" to you for him..

..though why the lazy bastard couldn't have done it himself is beyond me!!

Oh.. and he's a shameless hussy as well *

* Taken from "1001 things you knew about Sitar"

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/20                 Date: 22-May-07  @  08:39 PM   -   RE: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

k

Link?:  Link

during the winter months Sitar's live exclusively on borra borra nuts which they have buried in hidden caches during the leaner summer period

there's another

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/20                 Date: 23-May-07  @  12:38 AM   -   RE: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

nutoniom

A Sitar in hand is worth two (fuck, make that three) in the bush

Message 4/20                 Date: 24-May-07  @  02:07 AM     Edit: 24-May-07  |  02:11 AM   -   RE: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

sitar

Fuck you all!!!!

And I have 3 bushes in hand, thank you....well 2 and a half. Life is good.

Was great to see dARKSTATe once again and somehow he almost managed to keep up with me. Finally got the comp he promised 18 months ago, bastage, but well worth the wait.

Message 5/20                 Date: 24-May-07  @  10:26 PM   -   RE: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

dARKSTATe

Manged to keep up with you?

Ain't that the truth you drunken mess!!

Message 6/20                 Date: 24-May-07  @  10:55 PM   -   RE: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

sitar

Beat it!

Message 7/20                 Date: 25-May-07  @  09:14 AM   -   RE: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

k

where r u in NY then Sitar?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/20                 Date: 25-May-07  @  05:22 PM   -   RE: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

sitar

Manhattan...upper east side now. Nice nabe. Lovely birds and they are out in force today. Had to come back in and hide lol.

Message 9/20                 Date: 25-May-07  @  05:48 PM   -   RE: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

k

wooo! upper east side eh bro?.. mm... i was looking at apartments there the other day as it goes, couldnt find anything less than 1700/1800, but couldnt figure out if that was weekly or monthly?

so whats it like in lower east side and over the river by prospect park?

Message 10/20                 Date: 25-May-07  @  06:48 PM     Edit: 25-May-07  |  06:51 PM   -   RE: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

sitar

That would be monthly k. lower east side has a lot going on. It's still very hip around there and youngish. It's not far from New York University. But it's also become a bit yuppified over the last decade so you have the yuppies there too. Rents are probably less but not by that much.

I don't know brooklyn at all but I hear people talking about prospect park as being a great place. dont know bout rents.

Are you planning to move over here? omg! lol

Want to hear more but I'm chatting with a girl darkstate knows about who is going to be my vocalist!

Message 11/20                 Date: 25-May-07  @  09:20 PM   -   RE: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

k

well my sis was in brooklyn until recently but the division of Calvin Klein she was working for got taken over and i think they didnt want to honour her excessive wage, so she left, lol

dunno mate, I was just looking, getting sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored of the UK and everwhere apart from Paris is cheaper to live than here, and as we've almost become the USA you might as well move there and get the full monty i spose.

i also looked at LA and.... rhode Island, lol

it's about having the job tho to pay the rent, & i've no idea how high standards are there for employees and then there's the whole immigration issue.

Message 12/20                 Date: 26-May-07  @  04:38 PM   -   RE: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

sitar

Standards can't be too high for employees. After all, I'm working. NYC is an exciting place. I'm bored with it but been here like forever.frankly, I wouldn't want to go anyplace to settle unless the job was there waiting for me already or I had the resources to keep me going for the first several months but that's me.

Message 13/20                 Date: 26-May-07  @  11:39 PM   -   RE: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

k

Standards can't be too high for employees. After all, I'm working. NYC is an exciting place

oh well just wondered

Message 14/20                 Date: 27-May-07  @  12:54 PM   -   RE: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

sitar

Back to writing tracks in earnest but am getting ready to leave town for an overnight. catch you later.

Message 15/20                 Date: 29-May-07  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

sitar

Anyway, it was cool seeing dARKSTATe, his wife and friends of theirs who I've met now 3 times. You English all speak funny though.

Message 16/20                 Date: 30-May-07  @  06:19 AM   -   RE: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

psylichon

Hey k, ever scope out Philadelphia?.... prolly cheapest of the major US cities, very close to NYC, and despite a lot of murders recently, it's a charming place to live.

You ever make it down this way, Sitar? I'd love to watch you get drunk, too.

Message 17/20                 Date: 31-May-07  @  04:02 AM   -   RE: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

sitar

LMAO. I don't really get drunk. Not much to watch really. Don't listen to dARKSTATe. Would be great to hook up. And murder is a biproduct of American culture unfortunately.

Message 18/20                 Date: 31-May-07  @  10:30 AM   -   RE: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

k

yeah my mum was saying how great Philly was, very pretty town in parts apparently, lots of french colonial etc

Message 19/20                 Date: 31-May-07  @  07:46 PM   -   RE: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

sitar

Philadelphia....pfft!

Message 20/20                 Date: 31-May-07  @  10:44 PM   -   RE: K, Did U Know Sitar was a messy Lush?!?

k

ooooo!! *holds out pink handbag*

Viewing all 20 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 20 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum