0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: bloody cats!!!

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/12                 Date: 17-May-07  @  10:17 AM   -   bloody cats!!!

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

woke up looking forward to a nice cold sausage sarnie for breakfast... the bloody cats had snaffled them in the night!!... all that was left was one half sausage on the kitchen floor, bastards!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/12                 Date: 17-May-07  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: bloody cats!!!

nme

Link?: Link

k wrote:

woke up looking forward to a nice cold sausage sarnie for breakfast... the bloody cats had snaffled them in the night!!... all that was left was one half sausage on the kitchen floor, bastards!

................. a cold half sausage & cat sandwich it is then!

Message 3/12                 Date: 17-May-07  @  06:38 PM   -   RE: bloody cats!!!

k

actualy it was funny, i woke up all groggy, saw this half eaten sausage on the floor and thought one of them had laid a turd.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/12                 Date: 30-Jun-07  @  12:35 AM   -   RE: bloody cats!!!

Jock Munro

heh heh, little buggers.

one of our cats actually shitted out a long thread of grass, like a big thick bit of wild grass about a foot long, on the end of it was a cat chod. So he's covered it up the chod in their litter tray, not realising that the grass was still stuck up his arse. So his left the litter tray, not realising he;s got a shit on tow. Fucking towed it around the house this fucking cat chod, attached to the grass, which was still attached to his arse.

by the time we caught him he'd towed it up the stairs and into the bedroom. I gently pulled this grass out of his ring and it was like nearly 2 foot long. How the fuck it had passed through his gut untouched like that.

Message 5/12                 Date: 30-Jun-07  @  09:25 AM   -   RE: bloody cats!!!

k

lol, hehe, sometimes my pussy gets a lump stuck in his arse fur. I caught the bastard one day 'arse surfing' on the carpet... spreading turd along in a giant skidmark.. bastid!!

Message 6/12                 Date: 30-Jun-07  @  10:27 AM   -   RE: bloody cats!!!

Bedwyr

"sometimes my pussy gets a lump stuck in his arse fur"

nice.

Message 7/12                 Date: 30-Jun-07  @  01:09 PM   -   RE: bloody cats!!!

k

Message 8/12                 Date: 12-Jul-07  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: bloody cats!!!

Jock Munro

cats eh ? dont you just love them*

* depending on whether they've scratched the shit out of your brand new sofa or not.

Message 9/12                 Date: 13-Jul-07  @  03:35 PM   -   RE: bloody cats!!!

monkeybasket2001

Link?:  No link

when i sued to jam round me mates when used to hand the mixer vertcially in a rack- then spend two hours adjusting levels etc only to have his cat (actually a forever-kitten) jump up and hang on the sliders- got some interesting interpretations i tell ya and he used to do it all the time!!!

arggghh!!

Message 10/12                 Date: 13-Jul-07  @  05:48 PM   -   RE: bloody cats!!!

k

lol, i had one cat some years ago, monster big un-snipped bastard.. anyways a band was round in the studio, and they bought a big roast chicken from the chippie to share, sat down in a circle and proceded to eat

you can guess... suddenly, a black furry blur zipped across the middle of the circle as they all sat round the chicken... and the chicken was gone.

he ran under a chair with the chicken and no-one could get the chicken back cos he growled so ferociously from under the chair and it would mean someone had to try and put their hand in and grab the chicken... that was tried a few times, but he wasnt going to let it go

lol, he was some mog

Message 11/12                 Date: 16-Jul-07  @  08:21 AM   -   RE: bloody cats!!!

psylichon

Growing up, our cat would eat the tinsel icicles on the Christmas tree (shiny metalic plastic shreds) that would eventually comes streaming out her butt. My mom would yank em out as she walked by. Always made me wince.

Message 12/12                 Date: 29-Jul-07  @  04:25 AM   -   RE: bloody cats!!!

Musineer Productions

I know what Jock means.

My cat once had one of the missus' hairs coming out of its arse -- had a little poo tangled up at the end too. Found it when Furry Ed clambered onto the sofa for a cuddle. Long hair, more than a foot. Had to remove it slowly over a couple of hours. Never forget her expression (The cat's that is).

Also knew a guy whose cat ate some knitting wool. Sad really, it had to be put down for grisly reasons.

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum