0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: beware of this scam

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 20-Dec-06  @  04:38 PM     Edit: 20-Dec-06  |  05:26 PM   -   beware of this home depot scam

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

This past weekend I went to home depot to pick up a couple of things. I got what I needed and came out to the parking lot. While putting the bags in the trunk 2 girls approached and offered to clean my windshield. They were nice looking so I said sure. I offered them a tip but they asked if I could instead drop them off at another nearby home depot which was down the road and happened to be on my way to another stop I had to make.

I told them to hop in the back seat. Before I got the key in the ignition they start having sex with each other behind me. Next thing I know they start putting their hands all over me and I was soon in the backseat with them. I didn't notice until 1/2 hour after they got out that my wallet was missing. Turns out they had slipped my wallet out of my pants and took everything....money, credit cards.

And btw, this wasn't the first time it happened. It happened 3 times last week and twice the week before that and if I can get a few more wallets it's going to happen again this coming Friday and Saturday and a couple times the following week.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 20-Dec-06  @  05:12 PM   -   RE: beware of this scam

milan

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

if I can get a few more wallets it's going to happen again two or three times this week and a couple the next.

just what i was thinking

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum