0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: hur hur hur

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 09-Dec-06  @  02:59 PM   -   hur hur hur

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

My fav song from American dad, which someone's added to youtube, classic stuff from the double episode where Stan kills Jay Leno and has to do his boss Bullock's 'roast' at the CIA party.... Stan makes really bad roast jokes and Bullock transfers him to saudi Arabia as punishment. At the start of the episode, he's argueing with his wife cos she wont obey him over some issue or other, and when he arrives in Saudi, he discovers to his delight that in Saudi his wife has to obey him and decides to stay and renounces his US citizenship and goes all 'native'

anyways, Francine sings this song about how it is for a woman in Saudi, checkout the classic word rhyme they pull off at the end.... lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 09-Dec-06  @  03:11 PM   -   RE: hur hur hur

milan

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

lol... that last rhyme is worth it

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum