0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: oi Jock....

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2                 Date: 26-Oct-06  @  06:45 PM   -   oi Jock....

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

aren't you a big JMJ fan?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaJU0HMyW9M

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/2                 Date: 26-Oct-06  @  11:33 PM   -   RE: oi Jock....

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

that is uncanny. I'm not joking, but I found this on youtube only 3 or 4 days ago and had watched it. I've been watching all sorts of stuff on youtube, from kraftwerk, tangerine dream, analogue synths things... facking brilliant.

I love the fact that in the studio he demonstrates the fairlight, then plays the simmons kit with that percussive voice, then goes into the mixing room and hey presto... its fucking Ethnicolor Part1, the best track he ever did.

Here's an excerpt from it, and you'll see what I mean. I still think, that for a track done in 1985, this still has some legs. You wanna listen to the full version, coz I've asked my wife to make sure its played at my funeral !!!

Ethnicolor Part 1 excerpt

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum