0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Ship of Fools

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 26-Oct-06  @  03:42 AM     Edit: 26-Oct-06  |  03:45 AM   -   Ship of Fools

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

that's the name of a bar in my neighborhood I was in tonight hoping to see a world series game. was my first time there. the place was filled with televisions. I mentioned it to the bartender and he said if you go to their website they say they have 42 televisions but they actually have more. omg. I think I watched every sport ever known to man tonight. the world series game was rained out and no television in the world can do anything about that but holy crap I watched hockey, soccer, some sick extreme fighting thing, football, basketball without turning around around. When I turned to get off the barstool and go to the men's room I saw sports I'd never heard of. guess if you're a sports fanatic you could die happy in that place.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 26-Oct-06  @  12:35 PM   -   RE: Ship of Fools

k

Link?:  Link

was it a sports bar?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3                 Date: 26-Oct-06  @  08:14 PM   -   RE: Ship of Fools

sitar

Link?: Link

haha. it was at that. I can easily imagine a sports fanatic going into that place never to be seen again. Actually one tele was showing a Manchester United game. Must've been taped though because I don't think you guys have football matches starting at 2am across the pond.

Was talking about music with a guy behind the bar who's from from New Zealand. I was surprised to hear him say that in New Zealand the taste in music is more like the American taste. They listen to hip-hop and pop mostly, and some rock and roll, not much electronic dance music.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum