0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Wish Richard Hammond the FULL recovery

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/13                 Date: 22-Sep-06  @  02:31 AM   -   Wish Richard Hammond the FULL recovery

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Damn, I never care about celebs unless its Rik Mayall falling off his quad bike.

Who cares about Steve Irwin. Please, everyone, pray to god that our Hamster recovers. I dont think I could watch Top Gear without him in it.

Me and Nor (my wife) have been in tears today. She's in tears coz she fancies him, and I'm in tears coz I really fucking li.... ok I fancy him to. NO.

Its not good, I;m worrying like its a close family member. I'm really really fucking worried. I pray to god that he recovers

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/13                 Date: 22-Sep-06  @  08:36 AM   -   RE: Wish Richard Hammond the FULL recovery

k

Link?:  Link

........................ so if you think you've got what it takes to host the world biggest car show, send your details to... Top Gear... BBC....

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/13                 Date: 22-Sep-06  @  09:19 AM   -   RE: Wish Richard Hammond the FULL recovery

Moujik

Don't want to seem heartless - and I certainly feel for his family - but my reaction to this was pretty much the same as my reaction to Steve Irwin... basically that he's a bit of a prat for doing stupid/dangerous things & eventually it's going to catch up with him.

Wish him a speedy recovery though, if only for his kids sake.

(Why couldn't it have been Clarkson)

Message 4/13                 Date: 22-Sep-06  @  01:13 PM   -   RE: Wish Richard Hammond the FULL recovery

k

aw c'mon, clarkson MIGHT have been a knob in the past, but by todays corporate dick-sucking standards he's almost an anarchist.

ironic eh

yeah it's bad i spose, but he knew the risks more than we would statisticaly, drivers crash... driving drag cars isnt the same as roundy-roundy racing, he should know that. Top fuel's bad enuff in terms of 'if it all goes wrong' you're fucked, but a jetcar doesnt even deliver thru a traditional autogearbox/diff train

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/13                 Date: 25-Sep-06  @  05:56 PM   -   RE: Wish Richard Hammond the FULL recovery

Jock Munro

Message 6/13                 Date: 25-Sep-06  @  07:59 PM   -   RE: Wish Richard Hammond the FULL recovery

beds

it's like princess diana all over again.

Message 7/13                 Date: 06-Oct-06  @  09:56 AM   -   RE: Wish Richard Hammond the FULL recovery

psylichon

nice jock... way to fire up the ol' GM SFX preset. Generous with the verb too... class

Message 8/13                 Date: 06-Oct-06  @  12:05 PM   -   RE: Wish Richard Hammond the FULL recovery

k

lol, anyways, he's fine innit... all a big panic over nothing... i mean it's not like you'd notice if he lost a few brain functions is it?... he can still say things like "OOOHHHH COME OOOOOOON!!!!!.... THAT CAR IS JUST SO NOT COOOOOL!!!", while playing the "I'm not big but i'm just so cute and lovable" card

i am a huge TG fan btw

Message 9/13                 Date: 10-Oct-06  @  02:08 PM   -   RE: Wish Richard Hammond the FULL recovery

milan

hahahalol... just watched that clip where that german chick runs the nurnburg ring in a ford transit overtaking porsches and bikes... hillarious!

Message 10/13                 Date: 10-Oct-06  @  07:32 PM   -   RE: Wish Richard Hammond the FULL recovery

k

lol, yeah.. top driver eh. there's tons of TG stuff on Youtube

Message 11/13                 Date: 10-Oct-06  @  10:09 PM   -   RE: Wish Richard Hammond the FULL recovery

milan

yeah... where i wasted few hours today doing just that

Message 12/13                 Date: 11-Oct-06  @  11:42 AM   -   RE: Wish Richard Hammond the FULL recovery

k

lol, yeah I wasted a half day a few weeks back watching the entire Clarkson series (was it called) "Meet the Neighbours" ?

where he goes round europe taking his usual Xenophobic look at 'Johhny Foreigner'.. some funny stuff in there it has to be said cos he's such a knob in that department it's actualy funny

like when he goes to Spain and holds up the toll-booth queue saying he doesn't have to pay the road toll cos he's already paid... and then reels off stats to the booth operative about how much Tax the UK paid into EU fund and how much Spain got out of the fund for roads, ergo: He's already paid for the road to be built in Spain with his taxes so why does he have to now pay again

or when he visits a hooker in Amsterdam and goes thru the official Dutch Gov't Health & Safety regulations for Prostitutes aksing what certain 'terms' mean.. LOL... v.funny that one

Message 13/13                 Date: 15-Oct-06  @  02:10 AM   -   RE: Wish Richard Hammond the FULL recovery

sitar

god I forgot how much I love dancetech lol

hey guys and gals. how's it hangin?

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum