0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Anyone from the old Yogoslavia?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 24-Aug-06  @  07:27 PM   -   Anyone from the old Yogoslavia?

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Odd request, but does any have (or know anyone who might have) any video/film footage of Ex-Kosovo PM Ramush Haradinaj from late 1998? Especially concerning the Glodjani incident.

Email me if you think you might be able to help

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 25-Aug-06  @  01:16 AM   -   RE: Anyone from the old Yogoslavia?

milan

if you learn how to spell "Yugoslavia" i might help you  

just kidding... you might try asking the nice people of B92 television/radio if they can help, theres a contact link at the bottom of the page. dunno how they are nowadays, but during the bad times they were world famous for their networking skills etc... maybe theres still an old spark in there somewhere.

what do you need it for anyway?

Message 3/3                 Date: 25-Aug-06  @  03:34 AM   -   RE: Anyone from the old Yogoslavia?

Musineer Productions

Oops yes. I mean...it's so long ago I can't remember how it was spelt...no, better...well it is DT dood, Yo goslavia! Think I'll stick to oops.

Thanks for the B92 tip, though I've already contacted them (waiting on a reply). Reality Macedonia put me on to them. I've also tried all the regular outlets I can think of - BBC, ITN, CNN, BIRN, KFOR, and lots of other initials.

One of my clients is on an Historical Research project.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum