0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

Viewing all 23 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/23                 Date: 26-May-06  @  12:59 PM   -   Fuch ranks - help cheddar

cheddar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

OK guys so I hate this McD's rank system shit, K does not have the werewithall to change this or switch it off or better yet, let us change this information to what we want so I am stymied, If that were all I would not trouble you but you see I am v. lazy also

Can you help me by logging in as me (uname:"cheddar", pw "cheddar") and posting nonsense or nothing into this thread and fucking up this control freakery (whilst also potentially making me the most powerful user in the forum hahahahahaha, whaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH, see what I mean?

with thanks

Cheddar

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/23                 Date: 26-May-06  @  01:13 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

beds

i'd have to log out first.

hey look, 666 posts.

Message 3/23                 Date: 26-May-06  @  01:32 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

cheddar

so waht devil boy, get on with it

Message 4/23                 Date: 26-May-06  @  02:23 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

k

Link?:  Link

oi!!.... you'll be relegated to the 'Southern Barbeque Sauce Dip' league if you're not careful!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/23                 Date: 26-May-06  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

Maarten

It must be so boring to have this be your scar on life.

Message 6/23                 Date: 26-May-06  @  06:16 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

Rags .aka. Welder

zzzzzzzzZZZzzZZZZZZZzZZZZZzzz
(typing while asleep)

Message 7/23                 Date: 26-May-06  @  09:26 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

cheddar

hmmmmf

Message 8/23                 Date: 02-Jun-06  @  10:53 AM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

Zazza

Link?:  No link

wurglewurgle...

Message 9/23                 Date: 02-Jun-06  @  01:28 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

cheddar

OK but I am a regular, I got a problem, you guys got the power, things dont change

small world

Message 10/23                 Date: 02-Jun-06  @  01:36 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

k

what?... don't you like Fillet o' Fish?.. it's a healthier option than beefburger

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 11/23                 Date: 03-Jun-06  @  05:35 AM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

psylichon

why don't you just post randomly about musically-unrelated topics?

oh...

Message 12/23                 Date: 04-Jun-06  @  11:23 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

k

Message 13/23                 Date: 04-Jun-06  @  11:25 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

k

k, so what shall we change it to?... Dictators from history?.... Scooby Doo characters?... suggestions on a postcard please to

Blue Peter
BBC TV
London W12

Message 14/23                 Date: 05-Jun-06  @  03:29 AM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

nutoniom

that some kind of brit sexual innuendo right ?

as for a suggestion, a say new moon ans so forth

Message 15/23                 Date: 05-Jun-06  @  04:40 AM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

cheddar

who cares what it is callled or even if it is there, but if it must (why is that?) lets allow users to change the number of posts they have made.

Message 16/23                 Date: 05-Jun-06  @  07:05 AM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

k

er.... what?.... what'd be the point of that?

"Fill out this random meaningless number which will display with all your posts"

Like that you mean?

Message 17/23                 Date: 05-Jun-06  @  12:56 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

steve

Scooby Doo characters sounds good to me. Providing you make Cheddar Scrappy Doo

Message 18/23                 Date: 05-Jun-06  @  03:37 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

beds

we could have one for the world cup.

england's football nemesis ladder : from 'Andreas Moller' to 'Hand of God'

or just a top ten world cup finals one, from the current up to mexico 70 or something

Message 19/23                 Date: 06-Jun-06  @  08:51 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

Trillium

Link?:  No link

Speaking of random posts..... It's been awhile. Hi all!

Message 20/23                 Date: 09-Jun-06  @  03:45 PM     Edit: 09-Jun-06  |  03:46 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

craig

I was thinking the same thing - it's been a while   Sup?

How about an alcoholic beverage ranking? It could go from like Mad Dog to Cristal

Message 21/23                 Date: 09-Jun-06  @  06:24 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

k

it's gotta be something that's not subjective, drinks are argueable in terms of which is top and which is bottom, unless it goes from 'Asda Value Lager' up to Bolli champers, lol... but it's the in-betweens those where people might get confused

um.... fuck man, we could always do the typical one you get on all sites of this nature:

Gear interested
Gear more interested
Gear pass the lemon juice (heh)

etc

i dunno

or (radical!) we could just SCRAP the amusing titles and have the post-count only!!

Message 22/23                 Date: 09-Jun-06  @  06:25 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

k

Hi Trills & Craig btw

Message 23/23                 Date: 14-Jun-06  @  08:46 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

craig

Hi K. Don't know if you get the Cold Fusion Developer Journal but I had an article published in the latest issue..

Nice to see things still rolling along here, even if I don't really have time for music these days. Thinking about selling a lot of kit to fund my karting addiction - anyone wanna buy something?

Viewing all 23 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum