0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: in need of a good crunch

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7                 Date: 07-May-06  @  09:07 PM   -   in need of a good crunch

0/d

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi,

Was hopin somebody might be able to help me out. I'm editing a short film o mine here and i have a bit where a kid suddenly jumps up and stamps on a snail. I need a really good crunch for it as the one I've been givien just ain't doin the job. Was thinking maybe a big pasta shell being stamped on mixed up with the sound of crushing hulu hoop or something would be perfect. Its an exterior scene in an open area. Hopin maybe if someone had microphone handy maybe they could knock it up real quick and stamp on something... i'll give a big thank you in the credits etc...  

s

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/7                 Date: 08-May-06  @  09:11 AM   -   RE: in need of a good crunch

k

Link?:  Link

hang on....where's my sound-fx cd "Crustacians being stamped on" - I'm sure it's lying around somewhere  

I reckon the Hulahooops mate... or crunchynut cornflakes

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/7                 Date: 09-May-06  @  01:38 PM   -   RE: in need of a good crunch

sitar

reminds me of the snail that bought a formula 1 car, painted its initial "S" for snail on the sides and entered it in a race. The spectators watched in awe as the snails car left all the other cars in its dust. At one point a spectator, not being able to contain himself any longer, jumped up and yelled "wow! look at that 'S' car go!"

Message 4/7                 Date: 09-May-06  @  04:26 PM   -   RE: in need of a good crunch

pict

Link?:  No link

boom tisssshhhhh !

Message 5/7                 Date: 09-May-06  @  04:38 PM   -   RE: in need of a good crunch

Rags .aka. Welder

Use distorted kickdrum instead!

Message 6/7                 Date: 09-May-06  @  09:41 PM   -   gjg file format forever

cheddar

biscuit with banana wrapped in cling film, pop a wafer in there maybe
get some snail and a small person...

Message 7/7                 Date: 10-May-06  @  09:15 AM   -   RE: in need of a good crunch

beds

exactly, kill a snail. there's plenty more where they come from.

where do they come from?

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum