0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: What do you do?

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7                 Date: 24-Feb-06  @  07:56 PM   -   What do you do?

Lloyd Duddley

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

What do the members of Dancetech do for a living? How many people from this site work in the music industry? How many sit on the sofas drinking Carte Noir? or anything else, any tradesmen? Always wondered this.

Rupert the bear

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/7                 Date: 24-Feb-06  @  10:50 PM   -   RE: What do you do?

milan

Link?: Link

well... i do live sound for corporate events, under the broad mantle of a "conference engineer", which means i also do video projections, light, cameras, simultaneous interpretation systems, large discussion mic systems and whatever else might be needed... tho they tend to use me as a soundbwoy cause thats what i'm good at i guess

boring it may sound, but we do have live bands from time to time, other times we might do a theatre show for them or whatever... on sunday we're setting up an event with 70 meters of rigging in total, for example. tho i think i'll be doing something else, thank god. i HATE rigging.

Message 3/7                 Date: 25-Feb-06  @  03:09 AM   -   RE: What do you do?

psylichon

I work at a studio outside of Philly as an engineer... sometimes producing.

The website is crap though and in need of a rework. We've just been putting it off for the completion of our new A room (which is nearly complete!) By the way, anyone wanna buy a 40-channel Amek G-2520?

Morningstar Studios

I'm Dave Schonauer btw, if you're looking for me on the staff page.

Message 4/7                 Date: 25-Feb-06  @  08:39 AM   -   RE: What do you do?

beds

make music for tv/animation/film. and do some web programming.

Message 5/7                 Date: 26-Feb-06  @  06:55 PM   -   RE: What do you do?

Rags .aka. Welder

telecom stuff...

It has a powerful DSP board tho, so with some tinkering it could be used as a 8-bit sampler

Message 6/7                 Date: 26-Feb-06  @  11:40 PM   -   RE: What do you do?

cheddar

I really like Stone Roses Secomd Coming album right now

Message 7/7                 Date: 13-Mar-06  @  11:43 PM   -   RE: What do you do?

Jock Munro

I wank a lot.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum