0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: beginner

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 06-Jan-06  @  04:19 PM   -   beginner

K_a-T_i-E

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

got some dex. Being 14 and a girl getting lots of put offs eg..strange looks when i go buy vinyl. Really want 2 keep goin at it tho coz always had a love for music and love the buzz i get even from jus messing about on dex in my room. Problem is i have now been mixn for goin on six months and still finding it difficult...i think i have it n then nex mix is just a disater!!! Is der no hope or should i keep going coz i thought i would atleast be able 2 beat match propa by now! so is der any point??? plzzzzzzz let me know
god_is_a_dj_2006@hotmail.com

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 20-Jan-06  @  05:03 PM   -   RE: beginner

k

Link?:  Link

if you wanna do it, go for it!... fuck the 'looks'!... but mebbe you're paranoid tho?.. they might be 'looking' cos they think it's cool... possibly... anyways there's plenty of top female deejays, so get stuck in!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4                 Date: 21-Jan-06  @  10:37 AM   -   RE: beginner

Rags aka. Welder

Link?: Link

Yeah, fuck them and keep it doing! Don't worry about skills, you'll get better and it DOES takes a lot of practice. (Besides, being able to beatmatch properly is not a gift people born with, it is something that must be learnt).

Just keep practicing...

Message 4/4                 Date: 21-Jan-06  @  07:53 PM   -   RE: beginner

k

Link?:  Link

true, any rhthymic stuff doesnt always come easy to everyone

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum