0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Deejay & deejay kit

Subject: deejay mix space upgraded!

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1                 Date: 16-Dec-05  @  02:38 PM   -   deejay mix space upgraded!

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

ok, we changed deejay user section

max free filespace bumped to 50mb!

Also now deejays can upload a mix file up to 50mb max!... this easily allows an hour + set @ 64k/sec mp3 format or around 50 minutes @ 128kb/sec mp3

now you can choose to either add several smaller remixes as before, OR use most of your 50mb space to rotate a single longer deejay set, updating it whenever you like with a new set file.

I'll try and get the Podcasts done for that now cos it's be useful to load long sets to iTunes.

Please note, we've banned user from signing up as a deejay who use yahoo, gmail & hotmail 'anonymous' accounts as we were getting too many wannabe teeny-homeboy 'deejays' using the space to add their favourite 50-Pence track for their freinds to listen to...

Please use a proper email address to signup for this service & keep it all cool!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum