0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Who waTched the worlds most extreme TV ?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 26-Sep-05  @  04:22 PM   -   Who waTched the worlds most extreme TV ?

monkeybasket2001

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

on c4 Thursday night?

extreme was a bit light i'd say;

my faves: nasubi (guy who gets locked in a room with no possesions or food for 15 months unknowingly being live on TV)
who's your Daddy?: ten actors compete to conivince an estranged daughter that they are their long lost dad, only one is the dad- can she guess right?)
20/20: the shows is a news mag but they played an episode where couples competed to apodt an unwanted child.
interceptor- russian cops team up with camera crews in a live police chase- contestant has toi steal car and evade capture for 30 mins....
i want a famous face- contestants go through reconstructive plastic surgery to emulate their favesidols...

yes, im not quoting the TV listings from the Framely Examiner, these are real shows and some of the Japanese ones were even worse (live virginity losing, pre-op transexuals decieving straight men in bed)- perhaps im too old skool but fick me is there no moral compass left in the world? don't answer that...

greg

ps- anyone know where i can get inteceptor on dvd?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 26-Sep-05  @  05:27 PM   -   RE: Who waTched the worlds most extreme TV ?

milan

Link?: Link

you what???

Message 3/5                 Date: 27-Sep-05  @  08:45 AM   -   RE: Who waTched the worlds most extreme TV ?

monkeybasket2001

i kid ye not- all the above programs i mentioned were real!!

greg

Message 4/5                 Date: 27-Sep-05  @  12:00 PM   -   RE: Who waTched the worlds most extreme TV ?

Steve Roughley

Yeah, it was pretty twisted. That poor game show guy (Nasubi), though, went completely insane over the period of 15 months and the Japanese culture finds this intensely funny! He ended up having to eat dog food as all he was allowed to eat was food that he won from entering magazine competitions and he wasn't allowed to leave until he won around £6000 from these competitions. At least he is a nationaly celebrity now, albeit a mentally hanicapped one.

Message 5/5                 Date: 27-Sep-05  @  12:07 PM   -   RE: Who waTched the worlds most extreme TV ?

monkeybasket2001

its like "hello, japan are the human rights laws in?"

greg

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum