0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: people who like Aphex Twin are nuts!

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9                 Date: 29-Jul-05  @  08:56 AM   -   people who like Aphex Twin are nuts!

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Look what listening to his music has inspired this poor fellow to create:
Creepy, but awesome

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/9                 Date: 29-Jul-05  @  10:42 AM   -   RE: people who like Aphex Twin are nuts!

cheddar

Link?: Link

correct

Message 3/9                 Date: 29-Jul-05  @  12:26 PM   -   RE: people who like Aphex Twin are nuts!

k

Link?:  Link

cool  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/9                 Date: 30-Jul-05  @  02:06 AM   -   RE: people who like Aphex Twin are nuts!

chroma

Link?:  No link

make it stop!!!!!!

Message 5/9                 Date: 30-Jul-05  @  07:14 PM   -   RE: people who like Aphex Twin are nuts!

Influx

the beginning...that looks likea real person witha horribly hydrocephalic deformity...but then the rest...when he's dancin...?

I dont have audio right now...Ill bet the music just makes it more disturbing. remember come to daddy? shiiiiit

Message 6/9                 Date: 30-Jul-05  @  07:37 PM   -   RE: people who like Aphex Twin are nuts!

milan

come to daddy? windowlicker was teh shiiiiat!

(where's a bootyshaking smiley when you need it?)

Message 7/9                 Date: 30-Jul-05  @  09:09 PM   -   RE: people who like Aphex Twin are nuts!

cheddar

Check out the audio - intro is funny really

Message 8/9                 Date: 31-Jul-05  @  05:06 AM   -   RE: people who like Aphex Twin are nuts!

Maarten

milan wrote:

come to daddy? windowlicker was teh shiiiiat!

(wheres a bootyshaking smiley when you need it?)

You've never seen the Come to Daddy clip?! Chris Cunningham... best clip EVER imo! Kinda thought the dancing bit in rubberjohnny leans towards being cheesey... well- almost

Message 9/9                 Date: 31-Jul-05  @  07:33 AM   -   RE: people who like Aphex Twin are nuts!

milan

of course i've seen it... but then i remembered the limo and the dancers and... lol...

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum