0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Studiomaster_16-8-2

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 22-Jul-05  @  07:59 AM   -   Studiomaster_16-8-2      [Link: Studiomaster - 16-8-2]

davidpegler

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi

Does anyone out there have a manual (or a copy of one) for a Studiomaster Series 5 16-8-2 desk, please? All expenses will, of course, be met.

Thanks!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 22-Jul-05  @  10:43 AM   -   RE: Studiomaster_16-8-2

k

Link?:  Link

i've got the 16-16 manual if that's any good?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/10                 Date: 22-Jul-05  @  11:29 AM   -   RE: Studiomaster_16-8-2

davidpegler

Link?:  No link

Thanks for such a prompt reply. Having done a bit of digging around, it appears that your 16-16 was introduced after my Series 5 (yours has midi, mine doesn't!) so I'm not sure! If we took a chance, how would you like to proceed?

Message 4/10                 Date: 22-Jul-05  @  11:54 AM   -   RE: Studiomaster_16-8-2

k

no no, it's non midi, not a series 2 , it's the studiomaster mixdown gold (see the dt page for that model - that's my mixer)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/10                 Date: 22-Jul-05  @  12:14 PM   -   RE: Studiomaster_16-8-2

k

anyways. I can scan pages to PDF document, but it's quite a big manual - is there any specific parts you need rather than the whole thing ?

Message 6/10                 Date: 22-Jul-05  @  12:29 PM   -   RE: Studiomaster_16-8-2

davidpegler

Hi again K

You are a star! Thanks for the scanning offer. I've gone hunting on the web again and it appears that are two desks have quite a lot in common. To save you messing around, if these things are in the manual is it possible to start with just a drawing of a channel strip (as seen from the top) plus a circuit diagram of the channel too? If there are any diagrams showing how the main EQ stuff works that would be a bonus.

I really appreciate this so PLEASE don't let it get in the way of any other more important things you may have to do!!!

Cheers!

Message 7/10                 Date: 22-Jul-05  @  04:22 PM   -   RE: Studiomaster_16-8-2

k

i dont fuckin beleive it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I just spent an hour scanning the manual to PDF for you using READ IRIS, and the stupid s/w it turns out doesnt update each page as it scans. It crashed on save and lost all 56 pages

what twat programmed it to NOT save as it goes at least to a temp file!!!!!!!!!

I'm too pissed off to do it all over again man

Message 8/10                 Date: 03-Aug-05  @  01:57 PM   -   RE: Studiomaster_16-8-2

k

had some time today. Here's the manual in pdf format

mixdown gold manual

Message 9/10                 Date: 05-Aug-05  @  10:13 AM   -   RE: Studiomaster_16-8-2

davidpegler

k wrote:

had some time today. Heres the manual in pdf format

mixdown gold manual

Hi again

Thanks for going to all that trouble to send me the manual. I really appreciate your help. Sorry its taken a few days to reply but I've been away in Portugal with my band, playing a couple of gigs. Is there anything I can now do for you?

regards

DP

danthonyp@hotmail.co.uk

Message 10/10                 Date: 05-Aug-05  @  02:29 PM   -   RE: Studiomaster_16-8-2

k

umm.... a very cold BECKS please

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum