0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: ROYKSOPP - THE UNDERSTANDING

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7                 Date: 20-Jul-05  @  04:53 PM   -   ROYKSOPP - THE UNDERSTANDING

Dominic

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Royksopp - The Understanding. (Dance music) album of the year so far? I think so. Anyone else heard it?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/7                 Date: 28-Jul-05  @  03:14 PM   -   RE: ROYKSOPP - THE UNDERSTANDING

monkeybasket2001

wanna cop it- heard it differs wildly from melody- aint a bad thing although was loving the sound on that album- just hoping they ahvent taken the same direction as air/ goldfrapp- ie a move to more electro/synthesized/camp stuff....

greg

Message 3/7                 Date: 29-Jul-05  @  04:39 AM   -   RE: ROYKSOPP - THE UNDERSTANDING

Garuna

Link?: Link

Heard a few clips. Sounds harder than previous, but very interesting. I think I'll buy it.

Message 4/7                 Date: 29-Jul-05  @  04:45 AM   -   RE: ROYKSOPP - THE UNDERSTANDING

Trillium

I've had it for a couple of weeks now. I happen to enjoy it lots. It's in my "gym" rotation, a great album to work out to. Catchy phrases, not too cheesy, although there are some moments. All and all a thumb's up rating

Also, new albums to pick up imo...

New White stripes

The Killers-Hot Fuss

Gorillaz- Demon Days.

These are my faves atm.

Lemme know what you guys think.

Trills

Message 5/7                 Date: 29-Jul-05  @  11:00 AM   -   RE: ROYKSOPP - THE UNDERSTANDING

Garuna

Done. Bought it today. Like it - original cool sound.

Message 6/7                 Date: 01-Aug-05  @  03:32 PM   -   RE: ROYKSOPP - THE UNDERSTANDING

Dominic

i love the vocal sound of the album. Apperantly they use a room that is built above a hollow. Sounds cool.

Message 7/7                 Date: 02-Aug-05  @  04:30 AM   -   RE: ROYKSOPP - THE UNDERSTANDING

Garuna

Heard it a few times and I seriously like it now. Best described as melancholic funk.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum