0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Nothing sounds like Waldorf.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 19-Feb-05  @  11:14 PM   -   Nothing sounds like Waldorf.

Pongoid

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

It kinda bugs me out how quiet it is in here. Just because the company went belly-up for now doesn't make these things any less incredible. Every time I think I might be getting tired of my Waldorf synths, and maybe need another piece, they show me another reason why I haven't bought another polysynth in years. check this out.

http://www.spaz.org/~ian/Yimpog.mp3

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 20-Feb-05  @  01:54 AM   -   RE: Nothing sounds like Waldorf.

lucidskies

oh my, how very waldorf! What piece was this done on?
I hear traces of my little microQ in there!
Thanks for sharing! Makes me wanna dig into my little guy!
-mike

Message 3/10                 Date: 20-Feb-05  @  02:22 AM   -   RE: Nothing sounds like Waldorf.

Pongoid

Q, and MW1. I also used an Evolver, Xbase and a couple of other pieces. Glad you dig it.

Message 4/10                 Date: 20-Feb-05  @  11:17 AM   -   RE: Nothing sounds like Waldorf.

milan

hey! just yesterday i found an old sound bank of mine for the uQ with like 50 or so paches i programmed while in a good mood, so i dumped it back into the synth, and found all the mad sounds i did back then... might be a good excuse to use it again : ) some pretty crazy shit in there!

Message 5/10                 Date: 20-Feb-05  @  11:25 AM   -   RE: Nothing sounds like Waldorf.

milan

heheh... funny one, Ape.

Message 6/10                 Date: 20-Feb-05  @  03:12 PM   -   RE: Nothing sounds like Waldorf.

Pongoid

Dumping banks is good thing, something I don't do enough of. If I had a dime for every sound I've written, then written over, or just sampled and erased...I'd probably have enough loot to buy Sony. Strangely enough though, there are still many sounds which yet elude me. It is The Quest.

Message 7/10                 Date: 20-Feb-05  @  09:20 PM   -   RE: Nothing sounds like Waldorf.

k

Link?:  Link

(cue heavenly music) aaaaa-aaa-aaa-aa-aaaaaah

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/10                 Date: 21-Feb-05  @  02:14 AM   -   RE: Nothing sounds like Waldorf.

psylichon

"Thanks for sharing! Makes me wanna dig into my little guy!"

cue masturbatorial humor.

Message 9/10                 Date: 21-Feb-05  @  09:18 AM   -   RE: Nothing sounds like Waldorf.

k

Link?:  Link

heh heh, waldorf ear does have a certain something like a well made european sports car

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 10/10                 Date: 22-Feb-05  @  02:34 PM   -   RE: Nothing sounds like Waldorf.

Pongoid

Indeed, it does...something wonderful.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum