0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: playing blind (and drunk)

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9                 Date: 26-Dec-04  @  01:05 AM   -   playing blind (and drunk)

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Without being too much of a traitor to Danctech, go to the link and listen to playin blind.

you know the score, when you just get on your kit and play, but your so drunk that you cant keep your eyes open ? I thought I'd record me improvising.. ok not everyones cup of tea.....

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/oxygene65music.htm

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/9                 Date: 26-Dec-04  @  11:19 AM   -   RE: playing blind (and drunk)

Jock Munro

Its amazing how things sound good when your drunk. I'm sober now.. *cringe* !

Message 3/9                 Date: 27-Dec-04  @  02:24 AM   -   RE: playing blind (and drunk)

Garuna

Very funny. It's clear your chops are good and it's not all that bad. But the bad key hits and the weird pauses..... kinda reminds me of Victor Borge, rest his soul, and how he could "play funny".

Message 4/9                 Date: 27-Dec-04  @  03:07 AM   -   RE: playing blind (and drunk)

psylichon

nah man, I completely appreciate it, especially knowing what it is. But even not knowing, I would just call it "jazz" and enjoy on that level innit.

Seriously, the fact that you play like that, while blitzed, speaks volumes for what's really in ya, I say.

Message 5/9                 Date: 27-Dec-04  @  03:08 AM   -   RE: playing blind (and drunk)

psylichon

man, you could really chop some snips out of that and have some really ethereal backdrops for a remix.... (!)

Message 6/9                 Date: 27-Dec-04  @  04:55 AM   -   RE: playing blind (and drunk)

Garuna

Yeah I was thinking that as well. But let the man recover first.

Message 7/9                 Date: 27-Dec-04  @  11:49 AM   -   RE: playing blind (and drunk)

welder

Hey, pretty impressive!

(Onl y thing I can do while drunk is 96 style hardcore techno so... )

Message 8/9                 Date: 27-Dec-04  @  01:38 PM   -   RE: playing blind (and drunk)

GrooveMonkey

Nice Jock!

G

Message 9/9                 Date: 28-Dec-04  @  11:11 AM   -   RE: playing blind (and drunk)

Jock Munro

I think next christmas I'll skip the 4 bottles of aussie chardonnay and stay on the pepsi. I had a facking hangover that lasted nearly 3 days !

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum