0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: vocal remover and spectrum analysier

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 16-Dec-04  @  01:04 PM   -   vocal remover and spectrum analysier

Dominic

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

If I use analogue x's vocal remover, does the actual ripped vocal get saved as a WAV on its own?

and

is there a free spectrum analysier that I can use that will show me the audio peaks and troughs of a whole mix of a pro producer's track?

cheers.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 16-Dec-04  @  05:05 PM   -   RE: vocal remover and spectrum analysier

k

Link?:  Link

wavelab has a fourier transform display section

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3                 Date: 16-Dec-04  @  07:56 PM   -   RE: vocal remover and spectrum analysier

psylichon

Link?: Link

The analogX vocal remover (and any vocal remover really) can only attempt to eliminate the vocal through phase cancellation. This doesn't actually seperate the voice into a seperate file, it just will create a new file without the vocal (ideally... they don't usually work 100%)

As far as freebie spectrum analyzers, there are tons. Check here...

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum