0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: FEEDBACK NEEDED PLEASE

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9                 Date: 02-Dec-04  @  03:37 PM   -   FEEDBACK NEEDED PLEASE

davieb3

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

pLEASE COULD I HAVE SOME COMMENT ON THE TRACK CALLED peace of mind BY advised entity. thANK YOU

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/9                 Date: 02-Dec-04  @  05:49 PM   -   RE: FEEDBACK NEEDED PLEASE

horacio.larrechea

yep i can,
i really don't like beats just cuz i don't like breacks too much, though i love all synths sounds in yer track ,especcially whe n comes this staplet trance patch, very nice.

Message 3/9                 Date: 03-Dec-04  @  12:02 AM   -   RE: FEEDBACK NEEDED PLEASE

skitza

Link?: Link

liked it needs work on the arrangment but synths are wicked nice one

Message 4/9                 Date: 03-Dec-04  @  10:30 AM   -   RE: FEEDBACK NEEDED PLEASE

premini

i think the song structure is okay, the keys are okay but you are abusing of flanger in beats
hth
(p)

Message 5/9                 Date: 03-Dec-04  @  04:44 PM     Edit: 03-Dec-04  |  04:46 PM   -   RE: FEEDBACK NEEDED PLEASE

welder (aka. ragnarok)

Personally, I think using baby-child smaples should be punished with 6-8 years of prison, but well... we're not at that point yet.

I like the agressiveness in the bass/drum pattern, and the arrangement: while a bit too abstract for the dancefloor, it certainly works in a way like the whole tune works in a machine-like, mindless way. (I found this sometimes very irritating together with the afforementioned smaples, never mind that).

ps: personal feelings away: not bad. I can't like it, but you've got the potential as far as the skill to convert agressivity and hyperactivity into a piece of music. Maybe you need to emphasize the dramatic tension between theparts. Of course that would be another step away from the dancefloor, but I think it would worth it.

Message 6/9                 Date: 06-Dec-04  @  06:54 AM   -   RE: FEEDBACK NEEDED PLEASE

Garuna

Agree with the above comments. You need to bridge the intro with the breaks somehow. Otherwise good energetic track.

Message 7/9                 Date: 06-Dec-04  @  06:58 AM   -   RE: FEEDBACK NEEDED PLEASE

Garuna

He he. The second I finished listening I switched to radio and heard Adam F - Metropolis. That track really shows you what you need: Some variation, fresh changes. Experiment with interchanging your beats, intro, and vocal break part.

Message 8/9                 Date: 06-Dec-04  @  08:46 PM   -   RE: FEEDBACK NEEDED PLEASE

urbicide

nice effort. needs some variation. mix sounds hot. cool dude.

Message 9/9                 Date: 06-Dec-04  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: FEEDBACK NEEDED PLEASE

urbicide

oh and it would be cool to use them african voices with something slow and nasty toward the end. break it down a bit.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum