0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: feedback needed

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 01-Dec-04  @  03:13 PM   -   feedback needed

quercus1390

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hey all,
I've just posted a new track (psilocybe) and need some creative critiscism.
I feel the track needs a bit of tweaking here and there but have listened to it so much that i'm at a loss of what to do.
hope you all enjoy whats been done so far and i will post an update when i've ironed out the creases(some day)

all the best .......................H.i
P.S theres alot of really good music on this site and a load of tallented nutters,keep it up 1 and all

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 01-Dec-04  @  04:46 PM   -   RE: feedback needed

k

Link?:  Link

Great Homepage colours and banner man - excellent!

PSILOCYBE - fantastic opening, yeah man... hehe, wasnt expecting that beat, but it's classic, great stuff

vocal harmoniks - seems to be something wrong with the file - no volume - VERY very low volume on that mix - better re-upload that one i reckon, sounds ok tho if you crank it right up

you know I love that Hallucinations track anyways

i'd sign you anyways - love your music

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/10                 Date: 01-Dec-04  @  06:27 PM   -   RE: feedback needed

Maarten

listened to hallucinations.. great vibe on that one- love those vocs sneaking in and out. Anyway, you were asking about psilocybe... yeah, nice drive, lovely sounds... keeps going.. cool squircky sound that from 2:30 on...Ohh cool how the tempo seems to jump into a higher gear after 4:30. Yes, me likes too

Message 4/10                 Date: 01-Dec-04  @  06:27 PM   -   RE: feedback needed

Maarten

fuck, I want that dope sample at the end  

Message 5/10                 Date: 01-Dec-04  @  08:14 PM   -   RE: feedback needed

quercus1390

cheers for the comments chaps
maarten,a few twisted samples..........http://releasethereality.com/xmasquotearchive.html

c ya all soon

Message 6/10                 Date: 01-Dec-04  @  10:19 PM   -   RE: feedback needed

Maarten

heh, excellent- thanks!

Message 7/10                 Date: 02-Dec-04  @  12:35 AM   -   RE: feedback needed

Stuff

Wow I like these tracks, psytrance in a really nice way. Very smooth and lovely sound, reminds me of The Infinity Project, Mystery of the Yeti, Celtic Cross (all those Raja, Youth, Posford works from the 90's ;-), Total Eclipse, Ott, Shulman among others. I get that good 90's vibe of your tracks, a feeling i deeply miss in psychedelic music these days.

Message 8/10                 Date: 02-Dec-04  @  01:39 AM   -   RE: feedback needed

quercus1390

dear stuff,cheers 4 the compliment,I totaly share youre sentiments,psy trance seems to be getting far more beat driven and minimalist these days,i find myself getting bored on the dancefloor sometimes.Hopefuly things will swing round and get proper trippy again.Thank god 4 twisted records and all
VIVA LA SQUELCHY REVOLUTION

Message 9/10                 Date: 02-Dec-04  @  01:09 PM   -   RE: feedback needed

horacio.larrechea

Link?:  No link

hey i ussually find too mental but your tracl is very very nice, me likes a lot

Message 10/10                 Date: 02-Dec-04  @  03:07 PM   -   RE: feedback needed

quercus1390

cheers Horacio,pleased u enjoyed,more on it's way in 2005

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum