0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: what albums to buy

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6                 Date: 24-Nov-04  @  10:39 AM   -   what albums to buy

jonrice

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Howdy everyone new here (sort off) I'm hoping you guys and girls might be able to help me out.I've been listening to the same albums for over 3 years and I really wanna get up to date and get meself some new stuff can you help.I'm not so much into really hard stuff but anything go's.,love breaks, funky house,and would like to get me hands on some good chill out music nothing to deep thow.

Can u help

have a nice day

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/6                 Date: 24-Nov-04  @  02:44 PM   -   RE: what albums to buy

horacio.larrechea

ok , maybe you can't start makin a compilation from 7161, ive got some funky house like "my hair" www.7161.com/~bsk
, nutuniom www.nutoniom.org
makes wonderfull tracks and there is a lot of great producers here.
my faves (realesed ) in this year are, i.com by miss kittin
tasty by kelis
superdiscount by etienne de crecy
destroy rockandroll by mylo
the last air's album, (don't remenber the name)
new york muscle by dj hell

enjoy
horacio

Message 3/6                 Date: 24-Nov-04  @  04:51 PM   -   RE: what albums to buy

k

Link?:  Link

I dont spose you like Cafe del Mar stuff? - usualy decent cd's, ninjatunes usualy have soom downtempo nice stuff - I quite like this one

http://www.zohar.co.uk/zohar.htm

this guys got some nice tunes, but he hasnt updated sicne we added hi-fi file uploading so they are prolly lo-fi, but he's got his own site.

http://www.dancetech.com/~timothyallan

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/6                 Date: 24-Nov-04  @  04:53 PM   -   RE: what albums to buy

k

Link?: Link

that's a nice track, might be a bit uptempo for your requirements tho

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/6                 Date: 24-Nov-04  @  06:19 PM   -   RE: what albums to buy

premini

mmm.. . funky house.... well... the latest Steve Bug mix (called Bugnology) has lots for minimal and funky grooves. Very cutting edge stuff i think.

Message 6/6                 Date: 26-Nov-04  @  10:52 AM   -   RE: what albums to buy

jonrice

Hey thanks for the replys chaps.

I will check out them artist.

I hav'nt got the internet at home so a cant download any tracks and such but I will take a listen to get the jist of things its crap that I cant make my own compilations but there you.

What about some breakbeat mixes.

I surpose what im really after is albums and mix cd that a can go bye in shops.

Im gona go do some sarching know

Thanks

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum