0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New Hydrofonix

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5                 Date: 20-Nov-04  @  08:15 PM   -   New Hydrofonix

Hydro

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Its been a while since I've posted, got alot of stuff going on right now but I got a new house track done. House isn't usually my bag but this one just came out that way. Anyways I'm definitely looking for some feedback on it since its kind of a branch out from my usual style. Thanx in advance.

Hydro

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/5                 Date: 22-Nov-04  @  04:52 PM   -   RE: New Hydrofonix

nutoniom

real nice with raising the gains on my desk. nice and loud.

ok, i keep having images of the 7 dwarves high as kite going to the mine.

there is a voice in the highs that could be more pronounced especially at the end, yes that one, last sound.

Message 3/5                 Date: 22-Nov-04  @  08:02 PM   -   RE: New Hydrofonix

Hydro

Thanx for the listen and feedback nutoniom, I'm gonna work with the levels and see if I can make that pad more forward in the mix. The seven dwarves thing would make a good video. Also the name of the song is Head Full of Static, before it goes off the new tracks list, if anyone else cares to listen.

Message 4/5                 Date: 23-Nov-04  @  11:52 AM   -   RE: New Hydrofonix

horacio.larrechea

Link?:  No link

head full of statics, very houseclash track, very close to vitalic, yeahh man i love your track, dance with attitude

Message 5/5                 Date: 26-Nov-04  @  06:40 AM   -   RE: New Hydrofonix

urbicide

Link?:  No link

Sounds upfront and deadly. You got the measures down and the patterns are translucent with each other. I feel there is another style mixing with what you've got going on. I guess you preferenced us with a tune thats an experimentation of your orginal style.

Anyohw, I cant comment much more other than I feel you should work with your original efforts and expand upon them. The desire is there but in the wrong complexity.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum